- 5 段階中 2 の評価Priit によるレビュー (1年前)Okey. This password mananger gets worse over time. It is so bad that i have to generate password and copy it because it wont save password correctly 2 times out of 5. Makes duplicates, UI is confusing, Android app is not filling in apps at all(yes i have tried everything). Absolutley not intuitive. I regret purchasing it.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前Hello and thanks for the feedback. Because each page is different it would be very helpful for us if you could send more information on the specific logins to our 24/7 support team at https://www.roboform.com/support. We will be happy to take a closer look.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15458620 によるレビュー (2年前)While I generally like it, I have had problems with it running on my PC laptop for over 2 months. I have put in tickets and keep getting suggestions but none work. I haven't heard from them in over 3 weeks so I am assuming they have given up
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Nick によるレビュー (2年前)I have used Roboform for many years and recommended it to many people. But lately I am getting tired of constantly downloading updates (6 revisions last year on 3 devices meant 18 updates) and the regular addition of unwanted features that put core functionality further away is frustrating. Please stop the bloat and focus on giving users a faster, simpler experience.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価pg_78 によるレビュー (2年前)I've relied on RoboForm for some years - I even paid for it, before using the desktop app without sync was free! - so it feels legitimate to complain about the deterioration of the product I paid for.
It's a real shame that Roboform is heading in a negative direction. First, version 8.9.6 of the app introduced significant performance issues that have not been resolved.
Second, version 18.104.22.168 of the Firefox extension introduced unnecessary and negative UX changes. It's irritating that I can no longer see SafeNotes from the browser and that I now need to use the desktop app. Not the most critical issue ever - but I just don't understand why you'd remove this functionality?
The product wasn't broke, and by deciding to "fix" it you harmed it.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価kstev99 によるレビュー (2年前)I've always thought Roboform was great, both as a password manager AND a sweepstakes form filler, but recently it seems that siber systems is going the wrong direction with this. I now have to revert the add-on back to version 22.214.171.124 and the desktop back to 126.96.36.199
First, the recent add-on versions became very sluggish and even more importantly they stopped filling their forms AUTOMATICALLY upon opening a page. I left Lastpass years ago for just that same reason.
I don't want to have to click 3 places in a menu to fill a form! It's as if their tech support people have never used the program and always reply with a canned answer which just p*** me off more.
So, It is working OK with the versions that I mentioned. PLEASE FIX:
1. the sluggishness
2. Filling forms like it should
In the more recent versions!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15306445 によるレビュー (2年前)Seeing a lot of ... on the roboform icon constantly on web pages that shouldn't be using it, memory use seems to be spiking/leaking recently. Think there's something wrong with the add-on.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15747598 によるレビュー (3年前)It's much safer to use a password manager and this was a good step for me to utilize such. But defiantly this one is not stable and not easy to use. After an year of paid subscription i've moved to another alternative witch is many levels up for a bit more money.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15673465 によるレビュー (3年前)When it works, it's great. Much of the time it can't find the login fields on a page. Forget about using the Firefox extension - it fails to respond. Sometimes will return to life after disabling and reactivating, but not always.