- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15075111 によるレビュー (4年前)Это тридцатикратно ебучее говно уничтожило после обновления больше двадцати тысяч моих вкладок.
UPD. Комментарий (на английском) о том, что можно откатить назад я, естественно, не увидел.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Sergio Vazquez II によるレビュー (4年前)I absolutely LOVED this extension! That is until it LOST ALL of my tabs!! 😡 I would literally PAY for syncing capabilities.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13497634 によるレビュー (5年前)Sorry to burst your bubble Perce-Neige, but OneTab most definitely does lose the tabs. I've been using it for a couple of years, and have gone though multiple crashes with no problems -- until today. Firefox crashed, and when I started it back up OneTab was empty. This is unacceptable! OneTab should make a backup when Firefox closes (not crashes, but closes), and it should NEVER overwrite a file, even if corrupt. Two stars, and looking for a replacement.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14115918 によるレビュー (5年前)It works when it wants to. But randomly, even between sessions or reboots, it forgets the 400-odd tabs that had been imported or saved into it. It has done this multiple times on both Chrome AND Firefox, and I will be taking my volatile data elsewhere.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Risto によるレビュー (5年前)Serait parfait si effectivement ça réduisait la RAM... ce qui absolument pas (plus?) le cas
- 5 段階中 2 の評価syldub によるレビュー (5年前)It could have been a great addon, because it is quick, nice, and easy... but there are 3 main issues with OneTab :
- Issue #1: All the tab histories are lost. Only the last page is retained. This is certainly the worst of the issues.
- Issue #2: local page like about:addons are well in the OneTab group, but can't be restored.
- Issue #3: If I enable the addon "Open Tab Next To Current", then when I restore the OneTab, all the tab order is reversed.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価AnotherPersona によるレビュー (5年前)This has a bad habit of losing links. Yes, I read all the update info and etc. Two times is two times too many. I do however still use it to shut down my ridiculousness then copy the links to a notepad.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13535322 によるレビュー (6年前)OneTab stopped working after I upgraded to Firefox Quantum. Now all my links are lost. I have a backup of my hard drive from before i upgraded to firefox quantum but can't find any documentation of where onetab data is stored. how do i restore from my backup and recover the few hundred links i had in onetab?
開発者の返信投稿日時: 6年前What version of OneTab are you using? OneTab v1.25 is compatible with Firefox Quantum
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13433972 によるレビュー (6年前)There is a bug in this add-on which I thought would be resolved by now. I am on Firefox Quantum and 'Restore all tabs' does not work. It just loses it. I have spent countless hours going through my history to visit the pages again. Restore all fails every single time. Luckily, I found a way to stop this. I lock the tabs nowadays and share it as a webpage to use them. Very inconvenient. Please look into this issue