- Sacarios によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価The tabs cant be opened in "incognito" mode. An option should be added to do so... Or at least an option to select the tabs wanting to be opened in private/incognito mode.
- johnmichaelwu によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価This used to work wonderfully. Recently it started occasionally failing---clicking restore would restore only a subset of the saved tabs. This happens infrequently, but is catastrophic to workflow.
I've attempted to reach out to the developers on multiple occasions, with no success.
I would strongly advise against using this extension (even if it works 100% for you), for the following reasons:
- Lack of developer transparency. I've never successfully contacted them. It is also not open source.
- Lack of features. The one feature they have is useful for sure, but they don't support lazy loading, saving the state of multiple windows, or custom keyboard shortcuts.
I'm surprised by the extension's popularity, given that 1. it isn't complex software and they didn't get it right and 2. there's no easy way to reach the developers (is OneTab Ltd. even legit?).
I've moved onto using Tab Session Manager. It seems to have better features and is open source. We'll see how that goes.
- Firefox ユーザー 14981463 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価I like the app, but there is a nuance.
I cannot select specific tabs and send them to OneTab, there is no "OneTab" item in the context menu of the tab. I have to move the group of tabs to the end, select the previous one, right-click on the add-on icon and select "Send tabs on the right...". Very uncomfortable.
- Firefox ユーザー 15725574 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価Functionally the Add-on is amazing and I can't believe how I never had something like this for tabs.
That said it is way too bright. To the point where I don't manage my tabs at night because the whole window is basically a flashlight pointed right at me. A dark mode would be greatly appreciated!
- Taboo によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Third time I've used this add-on and yet again it has deleted months of multiple saved sessions.
How can this add-on be listed as "Recommended" by Mozilla when it is fatally destructive to users workflows because it is so unstable? It should be removed entirely until the creators fix this glaring failure.
I have saved hundreds of bookmarks in Firefox for over 10 years and they haven't randomly disappear, so why can't OneTab write an add-on fit for purpose?
- jagman によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価About every time you go to a new release of your browser, you take the chance ONETAB WILL LOSE EVERY ONE OF YOUR URL'S YOU GAVE THEM AS THERE IS NO RECOVER process if you have to create a new "profile". There is NO BACKUP. "EXPORTING" them is no protection as they do not let you recover, tell you where they are stored.... Since I used to use it, about every year or two, I lose them all due to no backup, etc. JUST DO NOT DEPEND ON ONE TAB to take care of them. Find another way. In a perfect world, they might be ok.