- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13519282 によるレビュー (5年前)Oh gawd halp. Absolutely will not stop tossing the XSS box into my face. I can't disable it. Even if I completely disable the XSS "protection" It still won't stop tossing the box in my face, and if I tell it to "always allow" it still tosses the box up! LE URGHAURRF
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13518868 によるレビュー (5年前)I really liked this extension but the latest update has ruined it. The new UI is very unintuitive and difficult to use. I struggled to get permissions to apply on a website; it kept resetting every time I closed the NoScript settings. Also, I was in those settings because NoScript now has broken most of my RSS feeds on Firefox. I do not know why or how but the only way I seem to get all my RSS feeds working is by disabling NoScript.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Rob Kent によるレビュー (5年前)Firstly let me say that I am a long time user of NoScript and I have sent monetary contributions to the developer at least once, possibly more often. It is a *free* addon that obviously takes many hours of work to maintain. The developer should be given thanks and respect for doing that voluntarily. No self-respecting developer sets out to make mistakes or produce something that users don't want.
So something has gone badly wrong with this release. There are two aspects to it that I can see: the script blocking operation, and the UI. Some sites that I visited no longer work with NoScript enabled, even if you allow everything. Amazon music (play sample) didn't work for me, just one example. So that needs sorting out.
As for the UI, I initially found it complicated and confusing but I am getting used to it now. What happened to the middle-click functionality?
But until the developer has managed to fix the functionality, I have to disable it. I may just end up using the Brave browser until it is fixed.
Oh, and I would like a way to save my Whitelist so that I don't lose it if I uninstall and reinstall.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Franz Schneider によるレビュー (5年前)This was a five-star add-on prior! I LOVED it! What happened to the user interface and the options panel with all of its features? This add-on is a mess now.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価frede_256 によるレビュー (5年前)Even as a long time user of NoScript this UI absolutely kills the experience.
I still think there is hope though. Something as little as getting the mouse-over menu activation to work would make it feel not nearly as bad.
The new HTTPS detection is also one of the greatest offenders in breaking website functionality and there isn't even a proper explanation for how or why it works. I had to experiment my way to discovering this.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13512313 によるレビュー (5年前)Why does it suck so hard now? It was a good add-on and one of the reasons I use Firefox. Think i give Opera a chance.
Since 10.1.2 Temporarly button is back; it's getting better again.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13510381 によるレビュー (5年前)Used it for Years.
The new Version doesn't work properly.
UMatrix is an alternative.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価radiofree によるレビュー (5年前)Alla fine ho deciso di fare un downgrade alla ultyima versione fi Firefox 56.
Spero poter tornare ad usare Nocript prossimamente perche è chiaro che non sarà sicuro continuare con FF 56,02 a lungo.
Grazie comunque per i'ottima estensione che è stata fino a pochi gg fà.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13507402 によるレビュー (5年前)New addon for Firefox Quantum is bad. Why is log.js open always. I always get 1.000 notification on console and it takes more CPU usage. New interface is worse than old one. I can't understand which domain is blocked or allowed.
I want old interface an system back. If you can't do same. Do it similar. Or work with good interface designer. I don't want to delete this add-on.
I hope you can fix all problems soon.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13507242 によるレビュー (5年前)Hey guys, even the new gui is not comfortable as it used to be and so on...please consider this as a free addon and how much time is needed to update it concerning the new quantum firefox code - just give it some time and a fair chance instead of bashing around - giorgio, please go on with your good work, so we can all benefit from noscript again
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13506606 によるレビュー (5年前)this version is too complicated to handle for me. I am not the read-a-long-guide-before-doing-anything-complicated guy, so I am missing simplicity and intuitivity. I loved the former versions.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12546124 によるレビュー (5年前)I do understand that it is maybe time to overthink the UI at this stage.
But I think a little more time would have done good before releasing now.
Unless you maybe released an old testversion?
Because right now noscript really is unusable.
But thumps up for good work overall.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価LucasZ によるレビュー (5年前)Ergonomically it's so bad I don't even want to use it. Can't disable it for specific site, can't open expandable menu to manage the scripts. Big step back.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13502317 によるレビュー (5年前)was THE BEST, for years and years
the new version for new FF is way way way way less user friendly, and almost not worth the effort :(
edit: actually it's completely worthless now gonna remove
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13502299 によるレビュー (5年前)Where is the option for Temporarily Allow All or Temporarily Allow individual scripts? This version is impossible to use. I used temporary permissions all the time because so many sites have many scripts.
The UI is awful and not at all intuitive. There is a page I'm trying to enable right now but I don't know how to. No matter what scripts I enable or disable it's not loading like it used to, where before I could just temporarily allow scripts and everything would be fine. I'm clicking every single script shown in that long list, locking and unlocking each one and reloading, and it's not working.
(And what's up with unlock being red and lock being green? The UI is not user friendly)
I think i have to disable this until it's improved. I want to be happy it's back but it's unusable.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13502256 によるレビュー (5年前)Same as other users - a great add-on, but where did the "Temporarily allow xyz.nn" option disappear to? Some web sites have tons of links which need to be allowed on to make them work, and the previous version of no-script had the handy option to allow it for just this one time.
I do hope that this shortcut key will come back later...
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Sageylee によるレビュー (5年前)The new interface for Firefox 57 is cumbersome and hard to navigate, and there is no option to change it
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13500584 によるレビュー (5年前)No "temporary allow all script on this site" function now.
Opening settings causes hanging firefox with no way except emergency close it (Mint 14).
Awful icons and design at all.
I hope this will be fixed soon.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13499826 によるレビュー (5年前)Giorgio: What happened to "Temporarily Allow All This Page"? It's so useful. If I want to see a page but I don't want to cycle through all the scripts, one at a time, to see which one(s) will unlock the content I want, I can just use that. After I'm done I can just cancel all those temp permissions at once.
Now that feature is gone. Why?
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13435072 によるレビュー (5年前)The UI/UX design for the add-on changed for the worst. The newest version is not intuitive, and is extremely frustrating to use.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13499482 によるレビュー (5年前)Ugh. The new GUI is HORRENDOUS. I loved the previous add-on, and I'm grateful for all the hard work you've put into this because it's seriously the best add-on for Firefox - but this GUI makes it almost unbearable to use. I don't need anything more than the simple drop-down menu that we had before. Please, for the love of god, bring back the old GUI.