- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14089294 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)Noscript has for me always been a painful experience. But now it is totally out of control in my Win7/Firefox pc. The latest depradation is I can no longer pay important personal monthly bills via the net and have had to resort to sending personal checks via the US mail. And there seems to be no way to fix the problem other than the excruciating learning curve an 85 year old used must face in learning a new operating system. Ed Weldon
- 5 段階中 1 の評価phantom によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)Access to all of my data?! NO THANKS. not worth giving over my passwords.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Robert s によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)It was OK for years. I trusted FedEx but it will not load now. I am unable to see when a package will be delivered. Saying it is a privileged page and I can't change it. I'm going to uninstsll it. I have to be able to see these pages so nosscipt is now nomore.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Christian Alain Martel によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)NoScript is a nice idea on paper but actual use is such an effort that it exceeds its apparent benefit. This app needs a feature so that the community of users can contribute to what features on a web site need to be refused and which are acceptable. For each user to have to go over this mountain of work is rediculous.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13000765 によるレビュー (2年前)the new UI is totally messed up. How about an option to use the old UI? The text in the new UI is too large, lines wrap and are almost unreadable, the colors are ugly. NoScript is a great security tool for Firefox, but this new UI is the worst.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Currently NoScript is undergoing a professional accessibility review while introducing brand new & important user-facing features.
Please be patient: take changes in as experimental, rather than set in stone.
Feedback welcome as always: https://noscript.net/community