- Mleh によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Works fine, but the developer is super needy and demands way too much attention. Tries to force you to sign up for their hosting service and hides other save functionality. Pops up a "what's new" tab pretty much every time I restart my browser.
UPDATE: "Save as Image" doesn't actually work, minus another star.
- Firefox ユーザー 15361828 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価You save as a jpeg, so that is better than some, but the destination folder cannot be altered, it sends it to Downloads every time. I would then have to sort through them all putting them into the various folders. I recall now why I uninstalled Nimbus before...............
- Firefox ユーザー 6116391 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Version 12.4.1 on Ubuntu creates files that aren't recognized by some apps as JPEGs (GIMP opens them but gThumb, Pinta, etc don't). Only grabs the first page of a multi-page tweet.
- css0101 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Последнее время работает совсем паршиво. Скриншот выделенной части страшно лагает. Скриншот выделенного элемента, если он выходит за пределы видимости, сохраняется не полностью. В общем, пользоваться невозможно.
- Darto によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Saving the entire page by scrolling is broken, it will NOT save the whole page. It cuts off the left side of the area that you have selected. Why can't they fix this bug that EVERYONE reports?
- Firefox ユーザー 13257972 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Just about everything in this latest update doesn't work properly, takes longer to work and/or has lost functionality options. I was about to start donating because the app has been brilliant, but now there's no point. It needs to revert to it's pre-"update" version!
NOTE: I found Version history here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nimbus-screenshot/versions/
I have re-installed 9.1.1
- Firefox ユーザー 12848347 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Why break it? This WAS a wonderful Add-on! What happened!? Are you trying to monetize your product by sending the captures through you site? Seems like something to do with money, somehow. Page scroll on capture is pointless. And this was only functional to me when it copied the image to clipboard or saved locally (automatically!). So disappointing! Don't bother until they roll it back to the previous functionality. Add-on removed!
We uploaded new version taht supports new Firefox Legacy WebEx. It has it's own benifit and drawbacks. Looks like you have a bug, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org we will try to resolve the problem. Thank you.