- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17472774 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Fairly useless until this is fixed as reported by other commenter(s):
> after install I have to use "Copy Link to Selected Text" in context menu once to give it the permissions (why doesn't it request them directly on install?). And then also after every Firefox restart use that feature (even though permissions are granted already).
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Franklin Yu によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)It works as expected. Note that the add-on includes two functions: generating the link, and highlighting the text when open a link. The latter requires an optional add-on permission! That permission was made optional because it’s very sensitive (you don’t want a random add-on to access ALL websites).
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Dan によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)Works, it just literally takes about 30 seconds for it to jump to the right section while using Firefox.
But if I past the link into Chrome, it jumps to it immediately.
Not sure who's fault this is, but either way, it's annoying.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Amid によるレビュー (1年前)Bugs.
Similarly to review 1591337, after install I have to use "Copy Link to Selected Text" in context menu once to give it the permissions (why doesn't it request them directly on install?). And then also after every Firefox restart use that feature (even though permissions are granted already). Otherwise, add-on won't scroll and highlight the text fragment described in the URL.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Tarantula によるレビュー (2年前)if it has an optional feature why you enforce it? "This is to optionally add a polyfill for the Text Fragment feature" still you cannot choose cancel or the extension will nor work, so it is NOT optional
- 5 段階中 5 の評価DiverSant によるレビュー (2年前)In Firefox 81.0.2 the transition to the selected text does not work, especially with backlighting, just opens a web site by link, maybe what I do wrong? Cent Browser also does not work...
P.S. Already working, but with short words do not always get a link. Thank you!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Roderick Sinclair によるレビュー (2年前)Very good! The only thing I could complain about is the fact that we need to click "Copy Link to Selected Text" twice to successfully create the link. But works very well and I really recommend it.