KeePassXC Team による応答
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Eng.Dark Alchemist によるレビュー (7時間前)only work with KeepassXC app. I use Keepass (original project) portable and I am unable to set KeePassXC-Browser
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17800756 によるレビュー (20日前)Unter Windows 11 bekomme ich die Erweiterung nicht mit einer bestehenden KEEPASSXC-Instanz gekoppelt. Bei WIndows 10 ohne Probleme mit den gleichen Schritten.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Wonko によるレビュー (21日前)2023 and still dragging the "Key exchange was not successful" bug, probably not even the original one but the fact the message is not helpful is just a UX failure.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 21日前The extension shows a link to the troubleshooting guide if Reload button is pressed a few times. If you see that error, it's mostly because of a Snap browser where only Firefox is currently supported.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Joe によるレビュー (24日前)This extension does exactly nothing. I've connected the database with KeePassXC on Fedora but nothing will have it pasted any name or password field. Not sure why this is here. It would be helpful if there was some support for Fedora. On windows it shows Geen verbinding met KeePassXC. Controleer in KeePassXC-instellingen of browserintegratie geactiveerd is.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 23日前Reach https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues for support and possible solutions.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Ardb によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)My previous opinion was wrong. I realized that sometimes it collides with browser's native password management. And of course the extension is very sensitive to url format, including correct protocol (https vs http) which is actually a virtue! After a bit of struggle I must say that this extension performs very well (on Debian)
I'm leaving my old opinion, maybe it will help someone:
Does not fill username nor password on almost all sites (keepass icons on user/pass fields is sometimes grayed out, sometimes not but it doesn't matter. Firefox or Chrome? Doesn't matter. Fill option doesn't work, keyboard shortcut doesn't work when database is connected (but password generator works!). No KeepassXC option in right-click menu. Surprisingly it works correctly for github (the only working site I found in my basket) which ensures me that I perfectly know what I'm doing.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3ヶ月前Probably the OS keyboard shortcuts collide with the ones in the extension's. You can modify the shortcuts from your browser. If the filling does not work, the issue seems that you are using incorrect URL's in your entries. You must define them with the simplest form possible. For example a page with URL https://www.example.com/login_page/ works great with entry URL defined as https://example.com. That works as a wildcard for https://*.example.com/*.
For Debian it's recommended to use the PPA or AppImage because the default repository often offers an old KeePassXC version.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15166984 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Rock solid integration with TOTP/2FA support. Not sure what all the low ratings are for :') Windows master race though.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Dimetry によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)It is worked with Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS now.
I just had to execute command:
flatpak permission-set webextensions org.keepassxc.keepassxc_browser snap.firefox yes