- ConsciousClay によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価On Linux, the extension works but all the settings are delegated to the desktop app. But this app is a little buggy. For example, the icon in the taskbar switches to an information mark and will only display the proper icon after a restart. This is an ugly experience.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 8ヶ月前Hello! Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Could you please describe the issue in more detail using this ticket form: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/support.htm
- jahangir によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 3 の評価good . need to firster
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前Hello! Thank you for your feedback! However, we noticed that you gave us a very low rating. Did you encounter any issues while using the FDM extension? If that is the case, could you kindly describe the issue in more detail in a ticket: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/support.htm.
- Mary Rose によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価This is actually working if you put the link in the application itself, but in the Firefox browser is not working I think its not active for this browser, but if I use it in the other browser its work perfectly.Hello! Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Could you please describe the issue in more detail and specify which browser and FDM versions you're currently using in a ticket: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/support.htm
- Nazareta によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価When i use other browser like Edge or Chrome i can use FDM perfectly, but why when i use Firefox it can automatically catch my download? Im alreday trying to install both program and extension and i still can't work in Firefox. Is it normal if "Verify if extension is enabled" still appear in the FDM setting? Please help, thanks.
- mizuyoru_TW によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Hi, developers, here I found some problems,
1.When I sent a comment on YouTube, it exactly sent multiple time, it made me like a bot
2.Another problem happened randomly when I was watching Youtube (mostly I was playing my music list). Usually, I noticed it because my PC had been stuck, and the disk usage was almost 100%, and OS popped out a windows said Firfox is no response, I forced Firefox to close.
The followings are my spec:
CPU: intel i5 8400
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050
HDD: 1T, no SSD
Now, I have disabled the addon, and ererything is fine.
Firefox 75.0 64-bit on Windows and FDM 184.108.40.20612(79f26aa)Hello! Thank you for your feedback! Could you kindly describe the issue in more details and, if possible, provide screenshots of pages in a ticket: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/support.htm
- Firefox ユーザー 14088948 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Am using ff Quantum 60.0.2 (64-bit).
Ok; FDM actually works somewhat well. The installation is STUPID.
I found this download manager from ff, but with some difficulty, perhaps other extensions paid ff more?
As usual, you have to add this extension in Firefox, (later, after I downloaded the real program from its website, and investigated the rather limited FDM settings, I found that FDM didn't know (button indicated no ff installation) that it had been added to ff, and asked me to check to see. I did and it led me to ff, where I saw that it was added to ff.
You will see a little blue icon on your FF toolbar.
I was not able to do anything with it.
Then I went into FF extension listing and doubleclicked the name which took me to the FDM website where I was presented with a download for FDM.
After downloading the FDM for my computer, I ran the FDM downloaded installer file (Norton approved it).
By the way, an icon will appear on your bottom screen bar, and when you click it you will be asked if you want to add it to Chrome. I said yes, and thought for a period of time that it had lockedup the computer because there was only a partially formed window and no progress bar. But it finally completed, and I closed Chrome.
Then I was left with a FDM window with a big box saying Drag and Drop. You can forget that.
Now the FDM actually works, but again, stupidly.
I went to Youtube and looked at a couple of kirghiz folk song videos.
Now adays, almost no videos provide a download function.
I tried various drag and drop, and cut and paste Url techiniques but none worked.
Finally, I clicked opened the upper left horizontal bar stack on the FDM window and found paste urls from the clipboard. I had previously loaded the clipboard with one of the video's url.
Then I could get the video to download rather quickly (and successfully. later I used real-audio to extract the Mp3s), I also pasted several other similar urls but only two downloaded, the other two gave me err msgs "file not found". Perhaps I had closed the FF tab for the youtube or perhaps FDM failed to latch onto those videos.
Note that there is a (default) option to skip confirmation of downloads (useful, I think).
The other defaults appeared to my eye to be reasonable.
The FDM window has a + tag which permits only one (I think) "tag"/per + action. This maybe for mid mp3 pdf extensions but I haven't had a chance to check it.
By the way, Where Is The Instruction Manual???
By the way FDM email help desk is apparently still functioning and rather rapidly. Get help before it gets too big or too good.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前Thank you very much for such a detailed review! Your feedback is very useful for us.
If you have any issues with the FDM program or the FDM extension, please contact the support team via http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/support.htm.
If you want to suggest a feature, kindly follow the link http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/board/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17512.