- 5 段階中 3 の評価ConsciousClay によるレビュー (1年前)On Linux, the extension works but all the settings are delegated to the desktop app. But this app is a little buggy. For example, the icon in the taskbar switches to an information mark and will only display the proper icon after a restart. This is an ugly experience.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前Hello! Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Could you please describe the issue in more detail using this ticket form: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/support.htm
- 5 段階中 3 の評価jahangir によるレビュー (2年前)good . need to firsterHello! Thank you for your feedback! However, we noticed that you gave us a very low rating. Did you encounter any issues while using the FDM extension? If that is the case, could you kindly describe the issue in more detail in a ticket: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/support.htm.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Mary Rose によるレビュー (2年前)This is actually working if you put the link in the application itself, but in the Firefox browser is not working I think its not active for this browser, but if I use it in the other browser its work perfectly.Hello! Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Could you please describe the issue in more detail and specify which browser and FDM versions you're currently using in a ticket: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/support.htm
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Nazareta によるレビュー (2年前)When i use other browser like Edge or Chrome i can use FDM perfectly, but why when i use Firefox it can automatically catch my download? Im alreday trying to install both program and extension and i still can't work in Firefox. Is it normal if "Verify if extension is enabled" still appear in the FDM setting? Please help, thanks.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価mizuyoru_TW によるレビュー (3年前)Hi, developers, here I found some problems,
1.When I sent a comment on YouTube, it exactly sent multiple time, it made me like a bot
2.Another problem happened randomly when I was watching Youtube (mostly I was playing my music list). Usually, I noticed it because my PC had been stuck, and the disk usage was almost 100%, and OS popped out a windows said Firfox is no response, I forced Firefox to close.
The followings are my spec:
CPU: intel i5 8400
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050
HDD: 1T, no SSD
Now, I have disabled the addon, and ererything is fine.
Firefox 75.0 64-bit on Windows and FDM 22.214.171.12412(79f26aa)
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前Hello! Thank you for your feedback! Could you kindly describe the issue in more details and, if possible, provide screenshots of pages in a ticket: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/support.htm