5 段階中 4.6 の評価
5 段階中 4.6 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 10429299 によるレビュー (7年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is a great add on. If I accidentally refresh my browser or hit the back arrow while filling out a ticket at work, everything is lost. With Form History Control I can just right click in the form field> go to "Form History"> "Restore editor field"> and choose the latest entry. This add on is a life saver for me. It has other features and is highly customizable as well.
- ssokolow によるレビュー (7年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I installed this because it's got a more favorable license than Lazarus: Form Recovery (MPL 1.1 vs. "Freeware") and it lets me filter search queries on NSFW sites from form history... so far, it works great!
The UI is powerful but doesn't get in my way and it does what I need it to. I'd recommend it to anyone who already uses extensions like BetterPrivacy or HistoryBlock.
- Jason Bratcher によるレビュー (8年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Awesome extension! This is from someone who really is a totally blind user of FireFox.
Since the Tab key is honored as a shortcut key, he just lost a star or two from his rating.
Tabbing is ridiculously important to me in Firefox; i can't survive without it since all of my action is done from the keyboard only!
開発者の返信投稿日時: 8年前I can understand that using the Tab key as a shortcut might be a bad idea since it could break existing shortcuts, but that is the case for many other key-combinations not involving the Tab key.
Out of the box, the Tab key is not configured as a shortcut. I leave it up to the user to define his own.
So as long a user does not define shortcut key-combinations that conflict with existing ones, there should be no problem.
- Gordon Dry によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Trying to add a rule, I get this window with entry fields so small I can't see the first character inside the fields:
But beside that the addon is wonderful.I use Noia too, and with the English translation everything looks fine. The German translation however is way larger (luckily the window is resizable).
I am going to address this in the next release. Thanks.
- Hulibobu によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It has lots of unexpected options that are nevertheless intuitive and easy to use. Important entries can be protected from automatic deletion. Even the number of times an entry was used can be edited.
It's amazing to see, with the help of this add-on, what data FF keeps storing, even those data that I thought I had deleted manually from the search fields (via "highlight + del button"). Also found some entries (account numbers, etc.) that I really didn't want to see stored.
IMO, this add-on is an absolute must for privacy conscious users. It should also get a prize for combining utmost efficiency with simplicity of use.
- IanWoodford によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Excellent - did what I needed with ease. One small problem at first, I had disabled the menu toolbar, and had to open it up again to get to 'Tools' to launch the add-on. It would help if you could make this add-on accessible via the menu that comes down from the orange Firefox tab. Thanks!
- RaXelliX によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Small thing i noticed.Starting from Firefox 4 addons do not need to be extracted into install directory and 126.96.36.199 did not do this.
Yet 188.8.131.52 extracts itself.Is this by desing or just a small oversight?
Did not find the developers email.Otherwise i would have emailed him instead.The relevant mozilla page is here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Extensions/Updating_extensions_for_Firefox_4#XPI_unpackingBecause this add-on uses custom icons for all its dialogs and windows, leaving the add-on unpacked may cause serious performance problems, especially on slower machines. The Mozilla add-on validator displayed a warning about this fact, so now, by design, this add-on will be extracted.
You can find the developers email on the top right of the mozilla Form History Control add-on page where it says "E-mail your question".
- ineuw によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is an idea and execution par excellence. Thank you
I wrote the above revue 8 years ago, and now with version II, Stephan, you have outdone yourself! Thank you.
* * * * * *
- NicksterM によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Fantastic add-on. It ranks up there with Tab Mix Plus and Ad Block Plus as a must-have add-on. Especially for those of us who prefer the convenience of preserving form data history, but like an easy way to selectively remove undesirable entries without having to erase my entire form history cache.
With over 3,000 form entries to sort through, the advanced search option is a godsend for me. I was able to narrow down my entries to specific types such as, search terms, and then "select all" to delete them en masse.
Definite thumbs up!