- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17627175 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)Causes conflicts with Firefox's themes. Only use one or the other.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Display Name によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)I just wanted to change my top bar colour to blue and it's so complicated? Other colours randomly changed on other UI elements that I didn't ask for? Could you have made this any more baffling?
I was also turned off by Firefox marketing associating "blue" with "activist". Yeh no thanks pal, I just like the colour, save me the cod psychology...
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Barq's によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)i might be misunderstanding the point, but I like having the option to switch between multiple themes very often. you can't do this here because it deletes themes an hour after you save them
still pretty good
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Cedric によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)Génial, plus besoin de compter sur les autres pour colorier mon Firefox.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Kimpa によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)Interesting add-on but it overrides my default dark background. I don't understand why an add-ond is needed to change some colors. These changes should be in native Firefox parameters.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Vitto によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)I just wanted to change my top bar color to purple and it's so complicated to do. I have to recreate the whole default theme from scratch and then tweak the purple. When I got to a result I liked I saved the preset. After a while I wanted to change the shade a little bit. I did so but I was not satisfied, and by mistake I clicked reset all, instead of Back. At that point I was screwed, had no idea where to find the saved themes, would have had to recreate the original theme once again so I gave up, uninstalled the extension and came here to write this review. Work on your UX because this is really awful.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Alynay によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)I really like being able to customize my own theme, however it is a major drawback not being able to view my created themes without saving a new one. There should just be a tab for all the themes I have already created. Additionally, I'd really like to be able to change the background color of the sidebar and context menu, and the ability to pick colors from an imported image would be nice.