- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13470261 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)Pas de version en français, du coup je suis perdu dans tous les réglages.
Par exemple les textes dans les marques pages sont devenus très clair (beaucoup trop), et je n'arrive pas à trouver comment le régler car tout est en anglais !
Encore une perte de temps...
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14257688 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)A recent update caused my custom there to start forcing dark/night mode on websites. This doesn't happen on some default themes, but on my custom one I can't find an option to return to a light theme. I liked it a lot before this update.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Alex によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)Would be 5*, but using a dark theme forces night mode CSS on websites that rely on the system theme. This is very undesirable, and should not be something controlled by the browser theme. Reading night-mode websites during the day is uncomfortable, meaning you have to disable this extension or launch the colors editor again to switch to a different theme.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価KirkH420 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)I don't know what I was expecting. I guess I thought it was going to allow me to not only set a bg image but also be able to see what the image actually is and maybe the entire navigation bar. Images only affect the tabs (windows 10). Uninstalled within 10 minutes.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価gerald2011 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)... This plugin sets the dark mode on websites ...
Found a first solution with the additional installed addon 'automaticDark - Time-Based Theme Changer' of simonkhzhang. In settings of this addon set only 'Change themes based on the system theme' and both! 'Daytime theme: and Nighttime theme:' to light not to dark (german means hell anstelle dunkel). Hope this works for you. Kind regards, Gerald
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Skem9 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)This has got the be the best theme available because I get to make my own theme whenever I want, and customize the colors to how my mood fits. Thanks for making this available for us!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価GaryZ によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)I installed the extension because I wanted to add color to the top bar. I made some changes and exited the setup to see the results. But I couldn't find a way to get back to the setup. Finally, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. But the same thing happened; I couldn't get back to the setup page. So I'm going to uninstall it and hope I can find a way to actually use the extension.