- Firefox ユーザー 15785561 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Seems to interfere with loading messages. Whenever I switch it on then messenger will load all the oldest messages in the chat first before allowing me to scroll down to the newest ones. This makes it unusable so I've had to remove it.
- Firefox ユーザー 12703066 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Hated it because of lack of granularity and the way it breaks some pages. Hate it more because remnants seem to stay behind after removal.
EDIT: Hate it slightly less now because even though it survived deleting cookies, rebooting and restarting, the remnants disappeared when I closed the Facebook tab.
- Dead Beat Native によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This extension stops Facebook from tracking you as you surf the web in Firefox; however, this extension does not prevent facebook from tracking you to other sites when clicking on a link posted on the facebook website. The Facebook link-shimming server (l.facebook.com - that's a lowercase L not a captial I) circumvents this container by injecting new copies of Facebook cookies and locally stored objects (LSO) into the newly opened container, tab, window, or even a completely different browser prior to being directed to the link you think you are going to directly.
- lonestarstraits によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価It certainly did a good job of containing facebook - It logged me out and then prevented me from signing back in again. Even after disabling the add-on.
So I guess it depends how much you like facebook. Or if you want more free time and an enforced social media detox...
- Peter Østergaard によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価The extension basically stops firefox from working. With the extension enabled, pages start loading when I open firefox, but stop half-way through. No new pages can be loaded.
This might be correlated with me being behind a proxy, but without the extension, firefox workes fine.
- Firefox ユーザー 12334292 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価At first, it promisees safe browsing (but why FB only? Google os no better). But than... It's a very frustrating thing to use. If you go to blocked site you can't go back - history of the tab is erased. The same if you go to unblocked side from restricted one. Why the f?!
The extension is highly powerhungry, it leads to some sites hanging. When you disable it all the restricted sites close WITH NO WAY TO RESTORE! And the same is when you enable the addon.
I could endure that, but it's too much for the thing protecting me from FB only. Google, Yahoo, and many more "Good companies" spy on us, what's the reason to defend us from only single one?
- Tomi Antenna によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価The concept is great, but the addon insists on plastering its badge symbol over every instance where it blocks Facebook connect on a webpage. I live by a very minimalist online experience through CSS and uBlock element hiding, and these badges are a scourge.
There are other addons that provide the same functionality sans the badges.
- Moz://FifthAxiom によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Serious bugs in the Facebook-container extension code involving triggering actions on URL change / container change.
- Clicking links / changing URLs in omni-box from container site to container site will close the current tab (history lost) and opens two tabs to new container site
- Clicking links container site to non- container site working okay (one new tab opened, history container maintained)
- For Google container add-on sometimes when clicking on link in search results, it will not open a new tab but opens a new site in the current container (login session lost). This means Google is not separated from other sites. Also occurs when typing in the omni-box
- Changing URLs in omni-box from container site to non- container (and visa versa) will close current tab (it should open a new tab instead of closing the container tab although arguable)
- No problems while staying in same container
*** TESTED ***
All container add-ons are conflicting as a result (you can only use one). Mozilla needs to change the code that triggers actions (triggered twice going from container to container site using multiple add-ons).
Conclusion: You cannot fork the Facebook container add-on without rewriting the code.
- Maja Potega によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Wie mittlerweile fast alle Adblocker verlangsamt das Add-on den Browser. Facebook friert ein, sobald ich längere Zeit auf anderen Websites unterwegs war. Der Aufbau von Fb dauert danach dann sehr lange. Außerdem geht das Gerät nach 2 Min. Pause in den Standbybetrieb. Ich habe das Add-on wieder gelöscht. Warum es von FF empfohlen wird, weiß ich nicht.
- Firefox ユーザー 15279761 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I can see its value but it makes using the internet really difficult in the end. When you actually want to share things on FB, you just can't. There's no option to disable this on any site, which should be completely obvious to do. I couldn't put up with it after a week.
- Firefox ユーザー 15124411 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This add-on is only half-built. The toolbar interface makes it look like you can add sites to the Facebook container - there's even a heading that says "Sites you've allowed" but I can't find any way to do it. Without a way to selectively turn it off for certain sites, this add-on is a pain.
- Ben によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Pros: Seems to block my Facebook login from other sites.
Cons: That includes any "log in with Facebook" functionality. There are no options for the extension and no way to add additional allowed sites, you're stuck with the hard-coded ones.
- Firefox ユーザー 14025195 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価It works when you can get it figured out. I find the process of adding a site to the containers is not intuitive and just hard to do. This could be so much easier. This add on always seems to loose it memory of sites, not sure if they are using cookies and when I delete them all and then you have to start over or if it is when Firefox updates, but again all my saved sites are wiped clean.