- 5 段階中 1 の評価DreaSpirit によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)The blue (or white since I use a dark theme) line at the top of the tab of a FaceBook page is terribly confusing to me. I keep thinking that this means that this is the tab I'm looking at instead of a FaceBook page I have open in a different tab. This is so confusing that I've decided to turn off this add-on.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12653376 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)This extension ruined all my social media links, they will not open, after uninstall the extension as is a joke, not compare with "FB Buster" (excelent FB cleaner). I want my links to open my sites again. Suggestions please.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価ab によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)Breaks facebook. Prevents reporting people and issues. Is so resource hungry, that facebook fails to load properly 90% of the time, with images not populating or react icons not showing up. COULD NOT BE ANY WORSE THAN IT IS.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価staticvoidmain によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)Can you not reset the color to white? It should have been blue by default, or at least do not reset it to white every single time! Why is the color preference not persistent?
- 5 段階中 1 の評価soulrebelno1 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)I had a big problem with some websites not working properly. Cookies could not be saved, cookie pop-ups would keep reappearing, and I couldn't login. Turns out it was this add-on!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14435039 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)No settings or temporary disable available. Wrecks every page with an embedded instagram post - wish I could allow instagram on a temporary basis where required. It's a heavy and painful app and the site management feature is cumbersome to tweak. This is a pretty painful add on by Mozilla - as a long time firefox user this puts me off using your browser actually.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Rob M によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)It should be of no surprise that Facebook consistently does not load properly now when this add-on is enabled. At least not on my computer. As soon as I disable Facebook Container, Facebook loads quickly and properly.
I'm sure FB (excuse me, Meta) is doing something behind the scenes to get us to have to disable this feature.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価DW によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)Great Idea, execution is poor due to performance impact.
I had to disable this extension because it was causing very slow page loads. With the extension enabled, page loading has a 2-5 second delay for every link followed or search entered. When I disable the extension, page loads are near instant. I hope the mozilla team can improve the performance of this extension.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価luski によるレビュー (1年前)Ho dovuto disabilitare questa estensione perché quasi tutti i video non si vedevano.
Appariva solo questa scritta: "Spiacenti, stiamo riscontrando problemi nel tentativo di riprodurre questo video."
Senza l'estensione ed isolando manualmente Facebook in un container, i video si vedono normalmente.
I had to disable this extension because most of the videos were not showing.
Only this text appeared: "Sorry, we are having trouble trying to play this video."
Without the extension and manually isolating Facebook in a container, the videos are viewed normally.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14054767 によるレビュー (1年前)Absolutely disgusting! Used to like it, but after the latest update it displays a false warning on email input boxes stating "This site can share your email address with Facebook" then promotes "Firefox relay" as a way to avoid that fictitious danger. I examined the code of several pages that initiate this warning, only clean code and nothing remotely related to FB. Scare tactics to promote a product? No thanks.