- 5 段階中 3 の評価Useful but has some major irritants - each time it is used, it requires a sign in process, despite clicking the buttons for 30 days etc.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価It doesn't work!
The web clipper keeps telling me to log in my account (China server by default I guess), even though I have logged in my international account.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Doesn't work on some pages :(
- 5 段階中 1 の評価It's broke, the PDF clipping function doesn't work any more :-(
- 5 段階中 1 の評価The clipper sometimes crashes and, most importantly it doesn't work properly with GMail.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価pls fix the bug,clipper cant be used in some sites like csdn druing browsing firefox pages.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価18/03/2019
Using Firefox Quantum on 65.0.1 (64 bit).
Doesn't work. Get a notification asking to reload the page. Reload page. Get a notification asking to reload the page. Reload page. Get a notification asking to reload the page. Reload page. Get a notification asking to reload the page. Reload page. etc.
Would not install on a different machine earlier this week (no Elephant icon; no sign of add on in menu).
- 5 段階中 3 の評価The firefox version of this clipper is slow, and is frequently reported as slowing the browser.
That said, the Evernote Web Clipper's excellence is why I use Evernote rather than OneNote. It auto-finds the notebook my clippings should go to, has multiple choices about what to cut, and is a pleasure to look at.
If the speed could be fixed, I would give it five stars.