- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13098987 によるレビュー (11日前)ATTENTION! This add-on does not remove some cookies in new versions of firefox:
There is also an issue where whitelisting may not work for local storage:
I wrote this because users may not notice these problems and think that everything is working properly.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Termie によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)every few days, all allegedly protected cookies incl. stored/key'ed-in site data, log-in's etc. get nevertheless erased completely.
[𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲] This seems to be solved for now after I´ve inserted URLs whose cookies this add-on wanna allegedly protect by itself, additionally in Firefox/Privacy&Security/Cookies-and-Site-Data/Manage-Exceptions. Nevertheless this add-on is anything but thoroughly with cleaning. Although "Automatical Cleaning" is enabled, and clicking "Clean now" at the end of an online-session, e.g. CCleaner (with it´s own "keep cookies" exception list ofc) nevertheless finds 150+ cookies to erase. So sadly not convinced of this add-on, looking for an alternative now.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 10ヶ月前If you require some support please use our GitHub repository and open a support issue or a support discussion topic.
[Reponse to Update] - we are aware about the additional cookies that we are now able to access and clean up since Firefox 94, and will be able to remove those in a future update. Also note that CCleaner may find additional items that we cannot detect through the WebExtension API. This is out of our hands unfortunately.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17037858 によるレビュー (1年前)Isn't automatically deleting cookies no matter what settings I use.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前Ensure that your Firefox setting is using either the standard protection or custom with cookies not set to cross-site cookies (cross-site tracking should be fine). For further assistance, please visit our GitHub repository for support. Support for cross-site cookies option is coming soon (needs to be implemented through Firefox webextension API first).
- 5 段階中 2 の評価sheesh によるレビュー (1年前)Deletes all my saved logins as well each time, including Google, Linkedin, Instagram, Reddit, etc. Dissapointed.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前Webextensions do not have the capability to detect saved logins, so all sites must be manually configured in settings or during browsing through the toolbar icon. This is not a limitation of this webextension but Firefox's Webextension API.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14782888 によるレビュー (3年前)Cookie Auto Delete is great at auto deleting your cookies but on the down side, when your cookies get deleted I found that if you are using a google service and your cookies get deleted it automatically signs you out. So that is why I'm giving 2 stars.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13464681 によるレビュー (5年前)UI too complicated. What was wrong with Self-destructing Cookies UI? So simple.
Too many concepts, too many buttons. The original three "keep never", "keep for session", "keep forever" concept was simple and perfect.
I don't even know what to do with all these buttons and controls. I don't want to make a career out of this, just a simple way to enable session or forever cookies for the sites I choose.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13328465 によるレビュー (5年前)Even if you set it to delete all cookies after closing of forefox: many cookies are still there, e.g. some from google or wetteronline.de. Self-Destructing Cookies was much better. To bad it will no longer maintained.