- 5 段階中 3 の評価poshpuff によるレビュー (1年前)I've been using it quite awhile and it's worked great until a few months ago. When the addon is active I can't use my right mouse button in some gmall activities. Also when watching a video and trying to move the time slider - it doesn't work until I stop the addon. I keep having to turn it on and off to be able to perform other functions. But when I want the absolute right to click - it works great. Is there a place to submit bug reports?
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12892732 によるレビュー (1年前)It would be a 5-star if it did not break the Google Maps function to move the map. Hope there will be a way to exclude some sites from this extension's effect or allow users to enable this extension only for certain sites.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Mephistopheles によるレビュー (1年前)It would have been 5 star, but for some reason, in facebook, it started acting as shift-enter instead of enter in chat and comments, disabling it on that website everything works fine, other websites seem unaffected. Maybe it's fb blocking it for some reason?
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16255010 によるレビュー (2年前)I do not expect from an extension like this to work perfectly on all web sites, and I would be happy to give it five stars IF there was not a major flaw: it interferes with some web sites and even with some other extensions.
For example it interferes with Google Maps, making it impossible to move the map with the mouse. The extension must be disabled then. And this is not the only web site with similar problems.
Also it interferes with an extension I use all the time: "Swift Selection Search", and perhaps others.
Basically, I have to keep it disabled, and enable it only if the need for it arises.
If the author cannot find a way to correct this problem, could he at least add a quick disactivate/activate option from the extension's icon.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価bigbro によるレビュー (2年前)Works for the most part but today I discovered it was the reason I could not send comments in Facebook. It stopped the function of the Enter button on my keyboard from sending, and instead made it work the way it works in MS Word and it creates a new line to type in.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Box によるレビュー (3年前)So I love this add-on HOWEVER. . . and it is a big however. . . If breaks functionality for Facebook for me. When I have it turned on I can no longer hit enter to respond to comments or even to hit enter to send in messenger. It also breaks the notifications menu on facebook to. Nothing loads and it stays blank.
Situation. (with the addon NOT in use but enabled.)
I type a post and then CLICK post on my profile. - That works.
I then go and click comment on that post (or any post) and type my comment in. After I type it in when I HIT ENTER to send it. . . . it never goes. It shifts down farther and the original Font image pops up with my message overlayed on it. Again, the "Aa" that is in the area where you type BEFORE you actually type anything pops back and my text is on top.
This would be 5 stars for me if I didn't have to disable it for Facebook functionality. Please fix the bug when you get a chance.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価FTodd1 によるレビュー (3年前)Overall excellent, but it breaks some websites even when they are not selected to be enabled by app. I wonder if the author could include a whitelist section off the app that would disable it from certain websites all together. An example is google maps, you can not pan in map when app is enable.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15016542 によるレビュー (4年前)Works well, but it would be more handy to have it enabled for all websites by default!
This sole thing is very unconvienient, I'd love to modify that.
I miss the time it was integrated in FF preferences…
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13184951 によるレビュー (4年前)Can't drag video position on Youtube, after enabling this addon. Except this drawback, everything else works, even on some websites where other similar addons are unable to show the popup.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Nicholas によるレビュー (5年前)@Firebreathing, I totally agree with your statement.
I feel uneasy about this new permission all of a sudden and disable the extension for the time being until the dev explains or I find a replacement.
Before "Access your data for all websites" permission was NOT needed.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価rawat によるレビュー (5年前)09 June 2019 - This extenstion has started breaking down fb page. With this extenstion installed and enabled, and both modes on, I can't post comments on FB. I then starten ff in safe mode disabled-enabled all extensions one by one, finding that only this extension disabled removes that problem, so this is the culprit.
couldn't find any kind of link here, to go to its website and post bug there, hence had to post here.
previous review - Why doesn't it offer "enable" and/ or "absolute" as a default for all sites? it is sort of helping sites in principle to block normal browser tools. bad policy. thanks.