- di cribsmen, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5This used to be a good addon, and lots of it's features are super useful, but it CONSTANTLY redirects you to a random community post instead of whatever video you click, this happens daily for me at least half a dozen times, I'll gladly change my review once this annoying (and judging by all the other reviews, extremely common) bug is fixed.
- di Utente Firefox 16534641, 4 mesi faValutata 2 su 5THe PC version works well enough, no complaints there. But the Android version for Firefox (84.1.1, Build 2015781795) is useless since I can't find any way to change the settings.
And since it looks like the developer has abandoned this and there's no support on his webpage, my 2 stars are being generous.
- di Sanketh, 4 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Excellent extension. Only reason for 3 stars is that it occasionally breaks Youtube. It just redirects all video links to random posts. Doesn't happen always but when it does, it just continues to happen for 20-30 mins which can get annoying.
- di Artem S. Tashkinov, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5A bug report:
Whenever I try to change the clip resolution to anything other than what's set by default in the add-on, the resolution gets reset to the add-on settings. After disabling the add-on I can successfully change the video resolution to the desired one. I'm running uBlock Origin as well.
- di Utente Firefox 13579870, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5this AdOn is hardly usable!
Absolutely no setting options in the app, nothing at all. youtube movie windows are enlarged, but I don't want that because I want to decide for myself how big the window is. There is no possibility to set the HD in the app, no you have to do that in the video. Too many inconsistencies, therefore not usable, uninstalled again! Because I decide which settings I want to have and not the one who offers the AdOn, something like this is not possible!
And as I see, no update for 3 months, that explains a lot!