- Valutata 3 su 5di MozTester, 13 giorni faThis addon suddenly stopped working on 11/23/2023, and after uninstalled then reinstalled and it back to work again, turns out the Companion Application is outdated.
However, now I cannot change the download file name anymore. Bad update!!!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 18133857, un mese faA great product asking for to many permissions. Most insulting are:
1. Can exchange my msgs with other programs? Why would a program share what I do with anyone other than the program. Even, maybe for free, my profile (email and username)...? With my permission.... Maybe . But what messages and from and to where.
2. Can modify my browser's history?
How in the "Net" are you gone trick me to become "The Enemy of the State" when I see how you profile a "person of interest". I need to opt out that whole thing.
3. Access data for all websites?
Data is considered usernames, passwords, websites entered and exited from any website (use) and all cookies involved. WTH!
I love this product, but it is asking way to much. If Experian got hacked, what's not to stop this app from getting hacked. I give you a courtesy by swinging w me on my phone. You know when I'm using the app and what I'm doing. But your third party relationships to gossip/sale my actions is way too much comfort than any app should have with me. I have a whole human family that can do that. And for that I'm out (as the Sharks would say).
But please circle back once you've fixed those permissions. Like I said great product.
- Valutata 3 su 5di em, 2 mesi fait used to be so good but recently all i can download the most 1 minute from the movie.. what actually happen to the apps? even after update the same thing happens. so sad..
- Valutata 3 su 5di Armando, 3 mesi faIt does what is meant to do, download videos. I rarely use it unless I wanna download some movies to watch later. The UI is a little confusing but I just download the one that is a little obvious. I give it 3 because the playback quality in VLC is what I think "Choppy, laggy" Im not sure if this is a codec issue since I updated my vid codes packages and it still plays it choppy. I've also tried in multiple media players.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Heiwa, 3 mesi faDuring my own expirience with 100+ tries, works only in ~60% cases. Often not even from first try. I've paired it with desktop app, yes. What's even the point of having dozen of tweaks and options, if basic functionality doesn't work...
- Valutata 3 su 5di Kurt, 4 mesi faSince quite a while it struggles to follow up all the changes made on YouTube (which surely are made to inhibit software like VDH...) and currently it again does not download any YouTube video. Unfortunately there seems to be no really "universal" solution visible to circumvent all these blocking attempts...
Interestingly this doesn't seem to influence many other websites,...
It surely would help to easify the contact for such new YT-problems and... as you always complain about unusable postings about failures... why do you not simply let VDH make a small text file containing all the date you need in a tabular 'shape'...? This would make it even easy for those without much knowledge of bug mailing...
All you additionally need is usually ar best the exact version of OS... and if there's more you need: Make a "how to post failures" on your support forum and keep it simple and clearly arranged...
I will change my rating according to VDH's status
- Valutata 3 su 5di MarchAir, 4 mesi faThis extension used to work well for me. But now it requires an additional helper program, which I downloaded -- but my Mac won't let me open it! So I am stumped, and can no longer download videos.