- Valutata 5 su 5Thank you for updating this clean simple and easy add-on. It is so helpful!
- Valutata 3 su 5I found this an an replacement for an TabMixPlus function, does what it says, but the icon is INVISIBLE on a dark background.
a change between a white and dark icon would be great or color option even better. so always have to guess where the icon is.
- Valutata 3 su 5used to work until last update. i have 5 separate firefox instances, with random number of tabs, Undo Close is always empty ”Nothing to Restore!”
- Valutata 3 su 5Please remove Clear History menu item, it's absolutely not needed on a regular basis! Or at least make a corresponding flag in settings.
I've lost all my browser history because of that without single prompt! Uninstalling until it's fixed.
It would also be good to add an ability to reopen last closed tab by left mouse click, and to open the list of closed tabs by right click. That way it will mimic the old extension behavior the most.
- Valutata 4 su 5Nice, extremely useful extension, BUT please, remove the "clear history" (no need for it with this extension), too easy to accidentally click on, or at least provide an option to remove/hide it from the drop down menu.
*** A MUST HAVE feature missing > Please, permit us to either right click on a single item in the links list to be able to delete the one single item from the list and not the entire list as it is now, or, set up check boxes in the drop down list, so we can select which ones to delete from the list, then delete. First option is preferred though.
Please update to permit these things and we'll be sure to come back with a "5" star rating. Thanks!
- Valutata 5 su 5dodatek dziala bezproblemowo
- Valutata 5 su 5В целом пока устраивает
- Valutata 2 su 5Three times I cleared my browser history because of this add-on.
It was my mistake but that menu item really shouldn't be there.
Nice! A "Forget closed tabs" was added and the bug related to number of undo items was fixed by forcing the max number to be 25.
Still, I think the "Clear history" should be gone and I hope the button directly open the last tab and show the list with a drop down menu.
It is mostly nicely done. But as mentioned by others, the "Clear history" is terribly wrong. I lost my browser history because of it.
There is no need to "Show full history" or "Clear history". What users need is "Clear closed tabs".
Another bug is that it always shows "Nothing to restore if the number of undo items is set to be more than 25.
But the way, wouldn't it be nice to have the button to undo last closed tab, and have a little arrow on the right to show the menu?
- Valutata 2 su 5Uninstalled it after requiring more permissions to delete browser history. I only really wanted something to restore tabs by title, moving on to alternatives.
- Valutata 5 su 5does one thing and does it well
- Valutata 3 su 5The "Clear History" button really sucks. No confirmation dialog appeared and all my history were gone.
- Valutata 5 su 5Does not work.
- Valutata 3 su 5Why 'clear history' erases the whole browser history without prompt?! It should erase list of closed tabs only or warn / ask for full erase...
- Valutata 3 su 5Показывает только 25 последних закрытых вкладок, если в настройках выставить 26 и более - не показывает ничего вообще. Надеюсь в будущем исправите, пока тройка.
- Valutata 4 su 5Pre 57 version was better. Need to return following behaivor:
Single click - restore last closed tab.
Dropdown - list of recently closed tabs.
- Valutata 4 su 5No more possibility to change icon in the toolbar for dark themes :(
- Valutata 4 su 5Great extension but "show full history" button does not work. (illegal url "chrome://history/")
- Valutata 3 su 5Why no clear option?
- Valutata 2 su 5Doesn't work exactly like the old one at the moment. Might be a web-ext limitation, but the description should really be updated to reflect the new behavior.
- Valutata 4 su 5Works and does what you'd think, however with the downside that the "Number of undo items displayed in the popup"-config breaks the addon (uninstall, restart, install fixes it) when I change the default of 7 to 35. It does work with 24 though, and now I only miss showing the url when hovering over an item.
And for your information the addon takes you to its website unasked upon install and uninstall.