Valutata 3,8 su 5
3,8 stelle su 5
- di TheWayOfYahweh, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Nice, extremely useful extension, BUT please, remove the "clear history" (no need for it with this extension), too easy to accidentally click on, or at least provide an option to remove/hide it from the drop down menu.
*** A MUST HAVE feature missing > Please, permit us to either right click on a single item in the links list to be able to delete the one single item from the list and not the entire list as it is now, or, set up check boxes in the drop down list, so we can select which ones to delete from the list, then delete. First option is preferred though.
Please update to permit these things and we'll be sure to come back with a "5" star rating. Thanks!
- di Simon, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5Three times I cleared my browser history because of this add-on.
It was my mistake but that menu item really shouldn't be there.
Nice! A "Forget closed tabs" was added and the bug related to number of undo items was fixed by forcing the max number to be 25.
Still, I think the "Clear history" should be gone and I hope the button directly open the last tab and show the list with a drop down menu.
It is mostly nicely done. But as mentioned by others, the "Clear history" is terribly wrong. I lost my browser history because of it.
There is no need to "Show full history" or "Clear history". What users need is "Clear closed tabs".
Another bug is that it always shows "Nothing to restore if the number of undo items is set to be more than 25.
But the way, wouldn't it be nice to have the button to undo last closed tab, and have a little arrow on the right to show the menu?
- di André Veríssimo, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5Uninstalled it after requiring more permissions to delete browser history. I only really wanted something to restore tabs by title, moving on to alternatives.
- di TheGreenSky, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Works and does what you'd think, however with the downside that the "Number of undo items displayed in the popup"-config breaks the addon (uninstall, restart, install fixes it) when I change the default of 7 to 35. It does work with 24 though, and now I only miss showing the url when hovering over an item.
And for your information the addon takes you to its website unasked upon install and uninstall.
- di lisdude, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Not much to say, really. It does exactly what it claims to do: reopens closed tabs from a convenient menu. The only nitpick I can think of is that it would be nice to have the option for a grayscale icon. I have mine in the navigation area and it looks a little weird with only one color icon. But functionality-wise, works great!
- di Anatoli, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Nice to see the WE-compatible version, and thank you for keeping it compatible, but could you please make it look and behave like the pre-WE version? Mostly 2 issues: the pre-WE version had 2 buttons: 1 for reopening the last closed tab and another was showing the list, the new version only shows the list. The second issue is the style of the list: no tabs' favicons and overall it is not that nice as the pre-WE version. The orange color of the button could also be made look as the pre-WE button.
- di Dan, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Been using this little addon for many years and one main reason is the easy ability to clear tab history. That option is missing in this version. Another minor issue is the orange icon, I prefer the light blue, it's easy on the eyes and doesn't stand out on the toolbar. So for now I've gone back to 4.0.1. Hoping the author can return the options though I'm glad to see he is still maintaining it.
- di D.Millings, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5Definitely supplies a missing niche with TMP's demise; however, the CSS styling is incomplete (color property not set) so depending on your userContent.css, it may be unreadable/unusable. (Insult to injury: the author's bug-reporting site errors when submitting bugs)