Valutata 3,8 su 5
3,8 stelle su 5
- di Utente Firefox 13275483, un anno faValutata 5 su 5When Firefox had their issue with signed addons, one of the suggested fixes was to set your clock back 1 day, except doing so erased all of my tabs for some reason, and they didn't even show up in my history but thankfully this addon was already signed AND it had all of my tabs saved for me. Seriously saved my sanity.
- di phloo, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Useful addon.
Too bad there isn't the full feature support of the old one:
- click on button > restores last closed tab
- click on arrow > opens dropdown
Plus, I dont understand why there is a clear history button AND no option to disable this. 1.) it has nothing to do with the extensions function and 2.) if you click it by mistake a lot of things get deleted.
- di Utente Firefox 14566386, un anno faValutata 1 su 5I've just installed this on my up to date Firefox, but it doesn't work. I think it's a Firefox issue, because the previous one had stopped working too. But nobody on the Community has suggested why it doesn't work. I have tried to "Contact the app developers" but can't find any way of doing so. All I can do is leave this comment. It's probably brilliant if it works, but ..... help!
- di Orange_PT, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5The "Undo arrow" becomes nearly invisible when using a darker Firefox skins. Could you fix this (or at least allow the user to choose a different color for the Undo arrow button) ? Other than that this is the extension I've been looking for in quite a long time.
P.S.: I also wished that the drop-down panel could look a little smoother and slicker than it does but that's up to the dev to tweak that or not.
- di Sufian Babri, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5The only proper undo closed tabs we have for Firefox Quantum. Best alternative to "Undo Closed Tabs Button" (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/undo-closed-tabs-button/).
PS: please update the screenshot. This addon now has "forget closed tabs" option. Also please remove the option (or add an option to hide the "Clear History" in the menu. This menu item is unrelated to the function of the addon).