- Valutata 1 su 5di WillWill56, 3 mesi faFirefox add-on has been abandoned in favour of Google Chrome extension. As a result, doesn't work on Amazon Australia. Shameful behaviour, ditching the open web and choosing Google's ecosystem.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14022936, 8 mesi faThe tool itself works fine.
However, Firefox doesn't show me a captcha anymore.
I deactivated all extensions one after the other and found this extension as the source of the error.
Previously, cookies were deleted and cache emptied.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Broffrey, 8 mesi faAvoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13372944, 2 anni faDoes work any more, i create price watches on items, you report it available, i go to link and same old price . this has been on multiple products that i set price watches on. so much for your price tracker.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 10364705, 2 anni faCan't match any product. Not sure what the point of this is as, once installed, go to a product, click the icon in Address Bar and it always returns Product not Found.