- Valutata 1 su 5di JAMZWorld, un mese faAltho it says I've installed the browser extension...it is not on my PC...ONLY the website allows me to log in - haven't used the website yet...so unsure how accurate it is! Deleting browser extension until it works properly!!!!!
- Valutata 1 su 5di ft, 2 mesi faonce apon a time a great plugin. now nearly every time no data for requested product, or often wrong prices. i dont want to feed the service with my amazon surf behavior for nothing in return, so i uninstalled it.
- Valutata 1 su 5di WillWill56, 7 mesi faFirefox add-on has been abandoned in favour of Google Chrome extension. As a result, doesn't work on Amazon Australia. Shameful behaviour, ditching the open web and choosing Google's ecosystem.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14022936, un anno faThe tool itself works fine.
However, Firefox doesn't show me a captcha anymore.
I deactivated all extensions one after the other and found this extension as the source of the error.
Previously, cookies were deleted and cache emptied.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Broffrey, un anno faAvoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 10364705, 3 anni faCan't match any product. Not sure what the point of this is as, once installed, go to a product, click the icon in Address Bar and it always returns Product not Found.