- di Alberto T. Gomez, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Our extension that I've been program before in google and syncronized in our company and that is very helpful because you can use them add and easy to program. Am I right! you know whats happening before and you cannot deny me, Thanks Great Love.
- di Hòa, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5I like this extension more than other similar ones. But I'm using Tab Reloader extension instead of this one right now because Tab Reloader has 1 very useful feature that is not available in Tab Auto Refresh. The feature is if the tab is active, it won't be reloaded / refreshed. Hopefully, the feature will be added soon.
One good-to-have feature is to allow users to turn off auto refresh for the current tab just by clicking the extension icon like Tab Reloader does.
- di uRabbit, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5Only works in the first window you open. For me, this is unusable, as I'll often open up a page in a new window on my second monitor and want them to refresh. This extension doesn't allow for that.
- di Utente Firefox 14020005, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Haven't had any issues with this extension, best tab auto re-loader that I have found so far.
I would love to see the remaining time before the next reload in the extension icon.
- di Utente Firefox 13962793, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5The extension is constantly refreshing and targeting the wrong tab. I will be on the specific tab that I want to autorefresh, enter an amount of seconds, and then it will proceed to refresh the wrong tab. Makes the add-on essentially useless.