- di Utente Firefox 15266323, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5v3.1.7 will not work on FF 52.9.0 ESR (last non multi process version). No mouse button will activate the selecting rectangle and any changes to options revert to default settings.
v3.1.6 will give me a rectangle, but it won't scroll down the page when I drag the mouse below the screen.
v3.1.5 will, like 3.1.6, let me select links, and will scroll when I drag the mouse below the screen, but it won't scroll when I use the down arrow or the mouse wheel.
This has been my favorite extension for a long time. While I'm sure that it most likely plays nicely with multi-process FF, is there any way you could get a working version for those of us who can't upgrade? v3.1.5 with the ability to scroll down the page with the down arrow would be immensely invaluable. Thanks.
- di Harry Haller, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5Very useful tool, easy to use. But after some time in a session, it regularly goes wild: draws false rectangles, reacts falsely on clicks. Then, after a firefox restart, it works again.
- di circcc, 4 anni faValutata 3 su 188.8.131.52 partly working with FF 52.7.3 ESR.
-Middle Click + Drag is working, but Link Middle Click Opening is disabled by this addon. Old 2.4.3 don't have this problem.
-Ctrl + Middle Click + Drag is not working.
- di Utente Firefox 12458171, 4 anni faValutata 3 su 5HOW DOES ONE CHOOSE what action this ext. will do? I don't want new tabs opened. I want to bookmark a group of selected links. This ext. is useless to me without INSTRUCTIONS!
- di Utente Firefox 13583714, 4 anni faValutata 3 su 5Please please consider letting us add a key combination for this to trigger. I use firegestures with my right mouse button. With your old version I could use shift in combination to have this the drag mode trigger.
- di wteague, 4 anni faValutata 3 su 5I have not yet been able to use this extension because as soon as I added it, I can't use right clicking links in Google Maps. Disable it and Google Maps works again. Will review it fixed.
- di hyperstriker, 4 anni faValutata 3 su 5On Firefox Quantum (57) it works in some page(s) it won't in other(s)...
ex.. works in https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/, but it doesn't in https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
- di Utente Firefox 13494387, 4 anni faValutata 3 su 5Kind of works.
As a bonus, you can copy the full URLs of the links in clipboard.
To do so:
1. start the lasso by dragging a box while pressing right mouse button
2. then keep pressed the CTRL key
3. finaly expand the box to include the links you want to copy
4. and release the mouse button and the keyboard
The target URLs are now in the clipboard, in the form
It's possible to apply the same trick with the Alt key, to bypass the link filtering.
- di Freezer818, 5 anni faValutata 3 su 5Firefox switches to new tabs, no matter how the options are set. Even going into config and making all tabs open in the background won't stop it. And it doesn't look like this is getting fixed until the WebExtension version.
- di patrickdrd, 5 anni faValutata 3 su 5using firefox 49 it has become awful:
first of all it opens links clicked at the end, not next to current tab, as before and tab selection has become larger, marking irrelevant areas,
I guess it's time for an update
edit: well, ok, but the new version sucks big time, while the old one worked like a charm, so I rolled back too, I don't care about electrolysis either, I'll disable it if I get a chance
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 anni faMy apologies, the version that is now 'current' is a rewrite from scratch and was a first shot at it, the next release will have many more features and issues fixed. Coming soon.