- Valutata 3 su 5di NatoBoram, un anno faWhile it's a huge time-saver on Windows, it's broken on Linux and MacOS. Now that I have a multi-OS setup to do programming, this extension interferes more with what I'm trying to do than it helps.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Mylk, 2 anni fa"Switch focus to new tab" options state is not saved, it's always enabled.
- Valutata 3 su 5di 101lols, 3 anni faIt's great.
It just doesn't open new tabs as children of the original tab, which is tedious if you use a TreeTab addon.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15266323, 4 anni fav3.1.7 will not work on FF 52.9.0 ESR (last non multi process version). No mouse button will activate the selecting rectangle and any changes to options revert to default settings.
v3.1.6 will give me a rectangle, but it won't scroll down the page when I drag the mouse below the screen.
v3.1.5 will, like 3.1.6, let me select links, and will scroll when I drag the mouse below the screen, but it won't scroll when I use the down arrow or the mouse wheel.
This has been my favorite extension for a long time. While I'm sure that it most likely plays nicely with multi-process FF, is there any way you could get a working version for those of us who can't upgrade? v3.1.5 with the ability to scroll down the page with the down arrow would be immensely invaluable. Thanks.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14736234, 4 anni faSnapping with 'Ctrl+Left Click' disables new tab feature of browser. And also, Snapping doesn't work until I release keys in right order.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Harry Haller, 4 anni faVery useful tool, easy to use. But after some time in a session, it regularly goes wild: draws false rectangles, reacts falsely on clicks. Then, after a firefox restart, it works again.
- Valutata 3 su 5di circcc, 5 anni fa18.104.22.168 partly working with FF 52.7.3 ESR.
-Middle Click + Drag is working, but Link Middle Click Opening is disabled by this addon. Old 2.4.3 don't have this problem.
-Ctrl + Middle Click + Drag is not working.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 12458171, 5 anni faHOW DOES ONE CHOOSE what action this ext. will do? I don't want new tabs opened. I want to bookmark a group of selected links. This ext. is useless to me without INSTRUCTIONS!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13582072, 5 anni faif u add ( open links delay option) and select shortcut (ctrl+right click) to select and deselect some links t will be awesome
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13583714, 5 anni faPlease please consider letting us add a key combination for this to trigger. I use firegestures with my right mouse button. With your old version I could use shift in combination to have this the drag mode trigger.
- Valutata 3 su 5di wteague, 6 anni faI have not yet been able to use this extension because as soon as I added it, I can't use right clicking links in Google Maps. Disable it and Google Maps works again. Will review it fixed.
- Valutata 3 su 5di hyperstriker, 6 anni faOn Firefox Quantum (57) it works in some page(s) it won't in other(s)...
ex.. works in https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/, but it doesn't in https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13494387, 6 anni faKind of works.
As a bonus, you can copy the full URLs of the links in clipboard.
To do so:
1. start the lasso by dragging a box while pressing right mouse button
2. then keep pressed the CTRL key
3. finaly expand the box to include the links you want to copy
4. and release the mouse button and the keyboard
The target URLs are now in the clipboard, in the form
It's possible to apply the same trick with the Alt key, to bypass the link filtering.
- Valutata 3 su 5di iim13, 6 anni faSometimes it doesn't work or shows lag.Also, it opens tabs in the normal mode, not in the container tab that the links were in, so it is inconvenient.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Korwin, 6 anni faОткрывание всех ссылок, попавших в прямоугольное выселение ПКМ есть. Копирование соответствующих ссылок / отправка их в Download Master - нет.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Freezer818, 6 anni faFirefox switches to new tabs, no matter how the options are set. Even going into config and making all tabs open in the background won't stop it. And it doesn't look like this is getting fixed until the WebExtension version.
- Valutata 3 su 5di rabab_2000, 7 anni faEigentlich ein super AddOn, aber seit FF50 öffnen sich die Links alle sofort im Vordergrund und es gibt keine Möglichkeit das abzustellen.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Epos, 7 anni faBefore update I used this addon with mht files Excel (Save as mht and then open in Firefox). It's not working now! Please check and fix it! Realy need it!