- di David , 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Rated 1 star to get someone's attention. :) It's not working at all (no rectangle) and what ever settings I choose in the options it does not save them. I am using Firefox 52.5.3. ESR so maybe that has something to do with. I used to use this all the time back in the good ole days.
Revised a billion times because I can't type worth darn!
- di dotch, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Warning: when writing WordPress posts on a private blog, this add-on injects code into the posts! So this add-on is malicious and should not be used by webmasters. The issue has been reported here, but the bug has been closed without a solution. So I give it 1 star, but actually it doesn't deserve any star, as it's malicious!
This is the code I found in my WordPress posts:
- di z0so, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5This addon keeps regresing for such a long time current iteration 22.214.171.124 is a complete downgrade vs the old 2.4.3, because with 2.4.3 i can right-click then stop(check all the links are corect,copy,bookmark) after my last review they added nothing from the original back into it, now how am i supposed to switch browsers past ff 54 without addons is beyond me.
- di Utente Firefox 12414977, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5Doesn't work for me on 57 either.
Could be that it interacts with so many other extensions that use the mouse. Should be able to use modifiers (lCtrl-, Alt-, Shift-) to determine when its functionality is activated.
- di Utente Firefox 13196912, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5The description states "Many other actions are available for the selected links such as...copy links to the clipboard and more." Not true on FF 56 (Mac). Dragging the right mouse button around links opens them all in separate tabs -- but there is no option to copy to clipboard, as claimed.
- di Utente Firefox 12723584, 5 anni faValutata 1 su 5Any tool becomes useful when we are instructed how to use it.
Of course we don't expect a long documentation for a tiny piece of code like this. But to provide the basic information is mandatory.
It's great to tell the users that "With Snap Links Plus you can open multiple links in to new tabs by drawing a selection rectangle. Etc. Etc." But it's indecent not to tell them HOW !!!
HOW TO DRAW THE SELECTION??? It doesn't work by simple drag and drop, nor by Ctrl+drag and drop or any other modifier + drag and drop. And even if it would work, it isn't tell where we would find the promised multitude of options: in the context menu? in a context menu automatically opened?
It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Wrong!!! In this matter ten words are worth a thousand pictures. The two demonstrative pictures the developer added don't demonstrate anything.
it is a cheap excuse to tell that this add-on "is free and open-source". Trying unsuccessfully to use it did cost me a lot of time and frustration. And it is impolite to tell the users "Please report any issues or feature requests to our Issue Tracker." in other words: I don't care what are you saying here. The Issue Tracker is for technical issues. And it's even not an issue with the program, but with the documentation.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 anni faWhen you first install the add-on, a welcome page comes up with more than minimal documention, that welcome page is on the front page of the website, but here is a direct link as well:
- di Utente Firefox 12698748, 5 anni faValutata 1 su 5Had to revert back to Version 2.4. The new updates have made this addon 100% useless as well as effected other addons. LINK to revert: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/snaplinksplus/versions/