Recensione di Izabellla Łukawska
Valutata 5 su 5di Izabellla Łukawska, 6 anni fa
The best add-on in this category. Excellent, fast, intuitive and reliable. Thank you.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Samuel, 3 mesi faI've made several attempts to use this addon. While it functioned, the results were unrecognizable. Some of the generated PDFs were just blank.
For anyone who'd like to save a webpage for future reference or to share it with someone while offline. This addon will be a waste of your time. Though this addon was a great idea, the execution was just horrendous.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Korwin, 5 mesi faLimited demo version of a paid tool available for purchase by subscription at pdfcrowd.com.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Andrew, 5 mesi faI need a PDF of our tenants energy usage from KALORIMETA GmbH. This doesn't work, however the "PDF Mage" extension works correctly. This extension puts the login screen into a PDF ... which wasn't even displayed.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 17699990, 5 mesi faIt not converting the page as it, but it seem to reload the page and take convert.. not what I want :/
- Valutata 5 su 5di Firas, 6 mesi faI Give U 5 starts why Because It is doing exactly what it should / Easy to use / Fast / Perfect for saving webpages as PDF it is so simple to use, I haven't got a chance to read about the Extension
Many thanks Very pleased
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 12855403, 9 mesi faI have found this to consistantly save web pages as pdf files correctly without a hitch.
I would recommend it.
- Valutata 1 su 5di firedoge, un anno faDont use this Addon!
1. It adds annoying watermarks to PDFs
2. It requires a server to process the PDFs, i.e. tracking, this is bad for your privacy!
3. It seems to add Spam links to search engine results (I got a P*rn link added as the first result of a SearX engine not displaying ads...)
Use this addon instead, it works perfectly and offline!
- Valutata 2 su 5di Axolotl, un anno faCertainly functions, but does exactly what firefox print does while also forcing its own watermark on each page (which is very nicely not shown in their screenshot examples hm wonder why). Why would I want to continue using this?