- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 17729698, 11 giorni faUses an external service or connection for converting the page into a PDF. It means you are not converting what you see into a PDF, and also it will not be possible to work with websites with access control (user login) or similar. Bad.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Axolotl, 2 anni faCertainly functions, but does exactly what firefox print does while also forcing its own watermark on each page (which is very nicely not shown in their screenshot examples hm wonder why). Why would I want to continue using this?
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14489876, 5 anni faIt seems great and fast, but there's a watermark at the bottom since it uses a cloud service to convert it, and because of that, if the file is behind a password protection, it won't convert the intended document, but the login page
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13039924, 6 anni fa1. It messes up icon location in Firefox's Hamburger Menu. Just try to put additional icons after icon of this addon and you see multiple empty spaces.
2. Instead of just simple saving page to pdf it tries doing something else that at the end It dowsn't save page as it looks because 'for security reasons it doesn't support pages where servers identifies user'.