Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15166984, 7 mesi fa
It's not that it's confusing, it just doesn't seem to work properly. For example if you set the minimum image size to 500x500 pixels it will still flood the gallery with tiny images.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14188159, 3 giorni fa90% useless! Even if images are on the same domain in a sub-domain, it does not find images. No matter what you set. In addition, Firefox or the system is extremely busy, consumes masses of memory and is extremely slow when searching. You are faster with manual search!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17685069, 17 giorni faThis used to work great, but the past couple of months, it freezes while downloading, and I have to retry over and over again (10+ times!) to get it to work... if it does at all. I'm not sure what changed, but it pretty much broke. Which sucks, because it used to be the best one out there.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 11109322, 2 mesi faDid everything I expected. Only thing I would mention is that directions should be explicit about images being saved to download folder in a zip file.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14739548, 4 mesi faDoes the job but it is way too demanding. I want a one-click solution. "Download all images" and that's all I want to say about it.
With this version it takes FIVE clicks to perform the save and two of those clicks involve wait time of several seconds.
The defaults are acceptable. An option to display the path to the saved zip would be useful for some, but once you've run this a few times you know exactly where to look.
I'd give this two stars because I like the zip but I so dislike the chatty nature that I'm going with mean.
I continue to look for a similar app with a less onerous UI.
- Valutata 1 su 5di spiercy16, 4 mesi faNo clue where the images are saved. Users should never have to watch a YouTube tutorial or view your product page (where I couldn't find the location either, mind you) to figure out where images/files are saved to. There was also no option in the download window to choose the location. I looked in my downloads folder and pictures folder without any luck... I understand requiring users to watch videos or study documentation if they're wanting to do something advanced and your software (or add-on) is incredibly complicated, but when it's something as relatively simple as downloading all images, they should never have to.