Recensione di Vitalius
- Valutata 4 su 5di SaintHyoga, 4 anni faEl único problema es que no funciona en modo privado.
Una sugerencia sería un botón de "Aceptar" al lado del cuadro de texto.
- Valutata 5 su 5di user14014267, 5 anni faI have tried everything I can think of for changing the accept-language of Firefox, but it seems to be stuck on en-GB. I've changed the locale of my system to en-US but Firefox still sends out en-GB. I tried your addon to fix it and it still wont change. I will be willing to give higher marks if you can show that your addon is fine and that it's something else.
Yeah your addon is just fine I think. I'm blaming this one on MOZILLA FF. the addon wasn't changing anything in the accept-language field until I changed "en-US,en" to just "en-US"
FF is kinda shoddy like that.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 13984800, 5 anni faIt works and I can finally access a specific website in the language I require. I would like an interface which lets me set different locales for different websites.
However, it is sufficient for my rare need to access this website and it helped me a lot. Thank you.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Mike Cooper, 5 anni faThis works well, on some tabs. On other tabs, it doesn't change the Accept-Language header at all. Maybe there is a e10s-multi incompatibility?
- Valutata 4 su 5di Patrick Dark, 6 anni faWorks as advertised in Firefox 53.0 after the author pushed a bug fix. See https://github.com/callahad/quick-accept-language-switcher/issues/4.
Presentation for handling things like "q=0" (disallowed languages), multiple accepted languages, and invalid header strings could be improved, but those issues are merely cosmetic.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Valerka, 6 anni faFirebug still shows Accept-Language
en-US, while I set "fr". FF52. Seemed simple and right tool, but does not work.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 anni faSorry about this -- there was a bug in Firefox 52-54 which broke this add-on. I've implemented a workaround for version 1.1, which has been submitted to AMO for review.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Andrey Novikov, 6 anni faAs already mentioned dropdown of values history will be great. Also it would be great to set specific values for specific domains.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Ache, 7 anni faAnd ability to add presets to the options for needed combinations. Use that presets in the drop-down menu.