- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13078138, 2 anni faUseful. But it blocks me from opening a new Private Window when I actually want to.
command + Shift + P doesn't work anymore after installing this add-on.In the latest Version 2.1 you can enable "New Window Allowlist" and then add "about:privatebrowsing" to it. This will prevent the add-on from closing the window.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14403342, 4 anni faI use a mac version of firefox if that matters. This add-on would get five stars, but it prevents you from opening new windows on your own. If I tell firefox to open a new window it just closes immediately. I have to temporarily disable it in order to open a second window.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Phoenix_IV, 5 anni fa* Error: Blocks all new windows, even when clicking "open link in new window" or opening a new window from the Firefox main menu! (if enabled global)
* Good to use by putting certain sites on the black-list.
* Minor: When a pop-up was blocked and I click "allow once" via the add-on symbol, it does not open the pop-up, but starts the "all pop-ups allowed for 20 seconds" countdown. If that is what the button does, why change its label to "allow once"?
Result: Simple add-on. Still helps. Will continue using.
* Idea: Implement per-host settings
* Suggestion: Option to block pop-ups / tabs from other hosts than the current
- Valutata 3 su 5di Nick Blank, 5 anni faIt is nice but I unintalled it because crashes when I make Firefox work with 4 processes.Please solve this
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 anni faIn Firefox Beta it does run with multiprocess active on my machine.
Only in Firefox Nightly it does not run with multiprocess. But i also coudn't get other "Compatible with Firefox 57+" add-ons run in Nightly with multiprocess. So i assume, it is a bug in Nightly.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Juanka Hula, 5 anni faCould you add the option to block the popups instead of opening and closing them? Or could you make the closing be instant? The windows specially take a lot of time and the tabs make the screen blink. Which is annoying for sites that try to open a new tab almost every time you click.
Could you add the option to allow all popups except for pages on the blacklist and the blacklist to have the option to block tabs, windows or both?
EDIT: Thanks for your response. Would be nice to maybe create a github so people can leave you suggestions or bug reports there.