Recensione di korkythecat
Valutata 3 su 5di korkythecat, 3 anni fa
It won't open a closed tab without me enabling the setting 'allow all new tabs'. Undo closed tab extension won't work with it.
- Valutata 5 su 5di kykz, 7 mesi fasome sites like zippyshare has subdomain www1 to www99 can you make it easier for us to add all of them just by adding *.website.com on the blocklist?
- Valutata 5 su 5di VolkumDev, 2 anni faGreat Work!! It would be great if you can keep it updated, love it!
Any bad review on this add-on is from a 3 year old.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13078138, 3 anni faUseful. But it blocks me from opening a new Private Window when I actually want to.
command + Shift + P doesn't work anymore after installing this add-on.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faIn the latest Version 2.1 you can enable "New Window Allowlist" and then add "about:privatebrowsing" to it. This will prevent the add-on from closing the window.
- Valutata 4 su 5di bigajm, 3 anni faWorks very well and blocks windows which made some websites unusable.
However, with some websites I find this extension stops me clicking links which open new windows. I have to disable the blocker manually when I want to open these links.
Would it be possible to add an option to the right mouse button (context menu) to "Override blocker and open this link"?
- Valutata 5 su 5di ProblemSolver, 3 anni faSuper. Perfect for People who not likes Annoying Pages.
Just activate "Block all new Tabs". Then whitelist the Pages that you want open.
(Option2: Right click and copy the Link you want open, open a new Tab with the Mouse and Paste it there).
- Valutata 4 su 5di KasunL, 3 anni faNice! Blocks those window popups, that other blockers wont block. I donno if this ext will block the malware tho. Anyways, 4 stars. Thank you developer :-)
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15421801, 4 anni faloved it so much i had to write a review and I never write reviews!
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15197695, 4 anni faExactly what I needed. It catches all the new windows and tabs a lot of scummy/annoying sites love to force open, despite how settings are set.
Thank you soooooo much. At most all I have to deal with is a white flash that's over in the blink of an eye. Much better than new windows/tabs.
Bonus points for a 20s timer option so I don't need to turn it on/off wholesale.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14764153, 4 anni faFINALLY ... a popup blocker that works! I'm just using the "Smart Light" mode and it's blocking the popups without hindering the rest of the pages that I want.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14759635, 4 anni faIt's the best popup blocker I've used so far and it catches unwanted new tabs also which great, I've seen junk sneak through that way before.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14696639, 4 anni faits acctually works unlike the other bullshit. Well done Joofthan