Recensione di jaocb
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13529161, 3 anni faHasn't been updated since 2017, doesn't work. Chrome has multiple working Photobucket fixer plugins, Firefox zero.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 13959867, 5 anni faAfter installing seem to be able to view 'most' PB images that I previously could not. Maybe the remaining missing images were taken off the PB sight. Great work to the team behind this extension. Hope you're able to maintain it. Means a lot to a lot of people obviously. Hope the exec at PB who's responsible for this s**t gets their karma.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13565575, 5 anni faCompared to the AddOn "Photobucket Embedded Image Fix" for Chrome, this supposed port doesn't work.
- Valutata 3 su 5di BecauseRallyCar, 5 anni faThis used to work, however it does not anymore. I would suspect that Photobucket has modified their code to stop this fix, which is quite unfortunate. I would hope that there's a way to update this to bypass their ridiculous paywall, but this would require pretty diligent updates to keep ahead of PB's patching.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13456546, 5 anni faThis has served excellently well up until now, but unfortunately no longer works. I hope there will be an update soon.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 13376845, 5 anni faThis extension worked great when I first downloaded it on 10/7/17, however it seems to no longer work.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13038323, 5 anni faI still see the guage where the image should be...
- Valutata 5 su 5di gert, 5 anni faI wonder if PB will take this down, since they're now charging $400/year to embed images. But we can expect their demise soon anyway, charging more than any other photohosting service.
PB also owns Tinypic, and so far, embedding is still free there, but loaded with ads.