- Valutata 1 su 5di lnstar, 5 anni faDoes nothing. A blank page appears, which can also be selected in the Quantum "options".
- Valutata 1 su 5di Jgreg7, 5 anni faI recently returned to Firefox after a several year break, due to problems with other browsers.
This add-on is a nice idea, however it does not seem work on Firefox 60.0.2 using my home page. I might try it again in the future if it is fixed.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14068651, 5 anni faDoes not work with Firefox 60.0.1 on Ubuntu using a local HTML file as home page.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 12288856, 5 anni faDoes not work with 59.0.3 -- my homepage is a local HTM file (with all my useful links), and when I add a new tab this add-on simply creates a blank page.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14052263, 5 anni faUnfortunately, it doesn't work. I have a local page as my home page and I'm guessing that it simply doesn't work with local pages. It would be great if the "developer" had included that information in his description. But in this day and age, that type of consideration and attention to detail is just too much to ask.
- Valutata 1 su 5di ashleedawg, 5 anni faIndeed it loads my home page when I create a new tab, but it also place the cursor at the beginning of the address bar URL making is awkward to open a new tab and paste a URL, which is my reasons for needing a new tab 50% of the time. Yes, the developer is AWARE of this issue but there are various solutions (like this https://github.com/cadeyrn/newtaboverride/blob/master/src/js/core/newtab.js#L81 ) that would solve the issue (not to mention, no other "new tab" add-ins have this issue.)
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13916539, 5 anni faIF FIREFOX CAN'T TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF NEW TAB ON MY COMPUTER I'LL GET RID OF FIREFOX. THIS DAMN THING IS A NITE MARE. MIKE
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13910396, 5 anni faThis does not work for me at all. If there is some reason why, I would love to know what it is. This problem drives me nuts.
- Valutata 1 su 5di majoraswrath, 5 anni faSeems to be suddenly broken. I got a custom local homepage that it could open without problems before. but now it's suddenly broken :/
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13658325, 5 anni faUnfortunately, this doesn't work with local home pages.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13596001, 5 anni faUnfortunate that this doesn't work with a local home page.
- Valutata 1 su 5di liz, 6 anni faI do not understand how it works
the instructions flashed by so fast...
I see no settings anywhere
this is a NEW Firefox update - CRAP!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13504733, 6 anni faMy homepage is also an HTML file on my computer (file:///C:/Users/_) This extension doesn't load it, same as the other reviews below. If I click the home icon it loads my homepage.
- Valutata 1 su 5di omnescient, 6 anni faFails to open my homepage, which is prefixed by the file:/// protocol [Windows 10 Pro]
As above, homepage loads via toobar icon.
Domain information in the address bar displays: Extension (New Tab Homepage)
'Control Center' displays: New Tab Homepage/This page is loaded from an extension.
- Valutata 1 su 5di basa, 6 anni faVersion 0.6.2 doesn't show my local homepage when I open a new tab.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13470504, 6 anni faOnly useable with the newest version of Firefox which looks like garbage. Did a rollback to 56.0.2 and only this addon refuses to work.
TRASHED IT IMMEDIATLY
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13457851, 6 anni faSame thing as others have said: it opens to a blank page (which is a _slight_ improvement over the default Firefox Quantum behavior), but it does not bring up my home page which is on a file (Windows 7 Ultimate, Firefox Qantum 57.0 32-bit).
- Valutata 1 su 5di NashvilleKit, 6 anni faIt simply does not work. I click on New Tab and I get a blank page. I have just upgraded to 57.0. I'm very frustratewd witrh it so far and your extension is but one of my frustrations
- Valutata 1 su 5di bhmurphy55, 6 anni faMy home page is a file on my computer that is file:///C:/root/index.html
This no longer works.
Anything you can do about this?
Using Firefox Quantum 57.0 64 bit on Windows 10