- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 12288856, 4 anni faDoes not work with 59.0.3 -- my homepage is a local HTM file (with all my useful links), and when I add a new tab this add-on simply creates a blank page.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14052263, 4 anni faUnfortunately, it doesn't work. I have a local page as my home page and I'm guessing that it simply doesn't work with local pages. It would be great if the "developer" had included that information in his description. But in this day and age, that type of consideration and attention to detail is just too much to ask.
- Valutata 1 su 5di ashleedawg, 4 anni faIndeed it loads my home page when I create a new tab, but it also place the cursor at the beginning of the address bar URL making is awkward to open a new tab and paste a URL, which is my reasons for needing a new tab 50% of the time. Yes, the developer is AWARE of this issue but there are various solutions (like this https://github.com/cadeyrn/newtaboverride/blob/master/src/js/core/newtab.js#L81 ) that would solve the issue (not to mention, no other "new tab" add-ins have this issue.)
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13504733, 5 anni faMy homepage is also an HTML file on my computer (file:///C:/Users/_) This extension doesn't load it, same as the other reviews below. If I click the home icon it loads my homepage.
- Valutata 1 su 5di omnescient, 5 anni faFails to open my homepage, which is prefixed by the file:/// protocol [Windows 10 Pro]
As above, homepage loads via toobar icon.
Domain information in the address bar displays: Extension (New Tab Homepage)
'Control Center' displays: New Tab Homepage/This page is loaded from an extension.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13470504, 5 anni faOnly useable with the newest version of Firefox which looks like garbage. Did a rollback to 56.0.2 and only this addon refuses to work.
TRASHED IT IMMEDIATLY
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13457851, 5 anni faSame thing as others have said: it opens to a blank page (which is a _slight_ improvement over the default Firefox Quantum behavior), but it does not bring up my home page which is on a file (Windows 7 Ultimate, Firefox Qantum 57.0 32-bit).
- Valutata 1 su 5di NashvilleKit, 5 anni faIt simply does not work. I click on New Tab and I get a blank page. I have just upgraded to 57.0. I'm very frustratewd witrh it so far and your extension is but one of my frustrations
- Valutata 1 su 5di bhmurphy55, 5 anni faMy home page is a file on my computer that is file:///C:/root/index.html
This no longer works.
Anything you can do about this?
Using Firefox Quantum 57.0 64 bit on Windows 10