- di Utente Firefox 12288856, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5Does not work with 59.0.3 -- my homepage is a local HTM file (with all my useful links), and when I add a new tab this add-on simply creates a blank page.
- di Utente Firefox 14052263, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I have a local page as my home page and I'm guessing that it simply doesn't work with local pages. It would be great if the "developer" had included that information in his description. But in this day and age, that type of consideration and attention to detail is just too much to ask.
- di ashleedawg, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5Indeed it loads my home page when I create a new tab, but it also place the cursor at the beginning of the address bar URL making is awkward to open a new tab and paste a URL, which is my reasons for needing a new tab 50% of the time. Yes, the developer is AWARE of this issue but there are various solutions (like this https://github.com/cadeyrn/newtaboverride/blob/master/src/js/core/newtab.js#L81 ) that would solve the issue (not to mention, no other "new tab" add-ins have this issue.)
- di Utente Firefox 13504733, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5My homepage is also an HTML file on my computer (file:///C:/Users/_) This extension doesn't load it, same as the other reviews below. If I click the home icon it loads my homepage.
- di omnescient, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5Fails to open my homepage, which is prefixed by the file:/// protocol [Windows 10 Pro]
As above, homepage loads via toobar icon.
Domain information in the address bar displays: Extension (New Tab Homepage)
'Control Center' displays: New Tab Homepage/This page is loaded from an extension.
- di Utente Firefox 13470504, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5Only useable with the newest version of Firefox which looks like garbage. Did a rollback to 56.0.2 and only this addon refuses to work.
TRASHED IT IMMEDIATLY
- di Utente Firefox 13457851, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5Same thing as others have said: it opens to a blank page (which is a _slight_ improvement over the default Firefox Quantum behavior), but it does not bring up my home page which is on a file (Windows 7 Ultimate, Firefox Qantum 57.0 32-bit).
- di NashvilleKit, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5It simply does not work. I click on New Tab and I get a blank page. I have just upgraded to 57.0. I'm very frustratewd witrh it so far and your extension is but one of my frustrations
- di bhmurphy55, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5My home page is a file on my computer that is file:///C:/root/index.html
This no longer works.
Anything you can do about this?
Using Firefox Quantum 57.0 64 bit on Windows 10