- di Utente Firefox 14178941, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Hi There! I love your add-on! I am having an issue, however, where single-clicking the link opens Windows Explorer multiple times (1-3 Explorer windows pop open). Otherwise, GREAT!
- di Utente Firefox 15262706, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Great add-on,
I made an Electronic Document Management for my company, with firefox until release 60.0.1 using this settings.:
in my EDM, depending of a status in a database, the script launch in firefox a popup windows witch open the document on a network share.
Is it possible that our add-on scans the header's page for something like:
and directly open the file without having to clic on a link on the page?
If I can, I'd like to help you.
- di rixtech, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5This is a great add on that just makes the workday easier.
Sure, there are a whole lot of philosophical arguments about why you shouldn't need to use a local filesystem explorer, or that IE should never have made us lazy back in the 90s. But the reality in real workplaces is that users have a mix of browsers on a mix of OSes talking to a mix of fileshares and content management services, and there is usually no project willing to pay for revising legacy document links. Add ons like this one help you to get on with the work you're paid to do instead of wrestling with the foibles of your PC and dealing with legacy cruft that builds up as "best practice" evolves.
- di Daniel, 4 anni faValutata 5 su 5Great extension, really helpful. Thank you! Is slower than the versions before Firefox quantum, but it's working!
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 anni faGreat to hear that you find the addon useful. Our primary goal was to make the addon working on Firefox Quantum at all and ship it as quickly as possible. Performance issues are addressed in later steps.
- di Bill Stidham, 4 anni faValutata 5 su 5Have it frozen to 0.99.47
I am NOT installing a separate piece of software so this can function
This extension works fine but webextension API is a POS
working around firefox's webextension API BS is becoming very time consuming for me
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 anni faThe 2-component-architecture was the best way we came up with with regard to limitations of the WebExtensions API. I am aware that this is not optimal but what can be done instead?