- Valutata 4 su 5di Leonardo, 8 mesi faWorks ok . However not 5 stars because there is still an issue which causes the link to open several times the target after the click.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Sor Targol, 2 anni faExtremely useful extension. There is a bug noticed in the latest (0.100.2) version: sometimes (with 10% probability) clicking on a link opens several (from 3 to 10) identical program instances. Setting the number of run repetitions to 0,-1 or 1 doesn't help. Version 0.99.64 doesn't have this issue
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14610355, 4 anni faDefinitely works but sometimes opens the link in up to 6 separate windows.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Patrick, 5 anni faGreat Add-ons!
But sometimes, when I open a local link, it opens 10 times by one mouseklick.
I hope the will come an update to fix this problem.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 anni faThanks for the review. I am currently not aware of the bug you describe. Please go to https://github.com/feinstaub/webextension_local_filesystem_links/issues and file the issue there to be in direct contact with developers who can fix the issue.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14001264, 5 anni faI love this add-on! The extension made it possible to switch to Firefox without paying the price to not open local links anymore. The bigger problem is that our anti-virus software, called Sophos, has a really big problem with the programm, that has to be installed and it automatically deactivates it so the whole add-on doesn't work anymore. If there's any possibility for you to solve this i would be so thankful, but i know it's not your add-on what makes it difficult it's our anti-virus software, so yeah...
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 anni faThanks for the review. We are aware that some virus scanners have problems with the new addon architecture. I assume you already tried to add the addon in the list of exceptions? There should be a white list or something in your virus scanner.
A former Mozilla engineer suggested to disable virus scanners completely to increase browser security: