Valutata 3,9 su 5
3,9 stelle su 5
- di d355, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Uses external service for QR code generation (this fact is not stated in add-on description). Not safe. Especially, considering there are self-contained (offline) alternatives.
- di Khlieb, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5I have found another service that can generate QR code, and the provider guarenteed that "Your QR code data is encrypted during transmission (TLS/SSL) and not stored":
Is it possible to integrate into your extension?
- di Utente Firefox 14278217, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Very handy addon, which does everything one would need to generate QR code from any text or link on the page. Not limited to page adress. 5 stars from me.
- di Utente Firefox 12453153, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5While it's working well, the following points have to be fixed:
• published under GPL3.0 but no link to check the source code
• no release note with the last update
• no link for support
- di gigaherz, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5This extension uses the google charts API to generate the QR code, meaning it's NOT self-contained and effectively "leaks" the URL to google whenever you use it.
It is a nice lightweight extension regardless, but I can't rate it too high due to this.
- di Utente Firefox 12313683, 5 anni faValutata 5 su 5This is the only add-on I see which has ability to generate QR code from any link on page rather than just URL of current page (great to copy any link without having to open it).
Of course, it provides QR code of any selected text (great for copying addresses etc) which some other add-ons also provide.
Only slight gripe: I wish it didn't have to open a new tab, though! Would be happy if the developer fixed it so it just did a pop-up window…