- di d355, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Uses external service for QR code generation (this fact is not stated in add-on description). Not safe. Especially, considering there are self-contained (offline) alternatives.
- di Khlieb, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5I have found another service that can generate QR code, and the provider guarenteed that "Your QR code data is encrypted during transmission (TLS/SSL) and not stored":
Is it possible to integrate into your extension?
- di Utente Firefox 14278217, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Very handy addon, which does everything one would need to generate QR code from any text or link on the page. Not limited to page adress. 5 stars from me.
- di Utente Firefox 12453153, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5While it's working well, the following points have to be fixed:
• published under GPL3.0 but no link to check the source code
• no release note with the last update
• no link for support
- di gigaherz, 4 anni faValutata 3 su 5This extension uses the google charts API to generate the QR code, meaning it's NOT self-contained and effectively "leaks" the URL to google whenever you use it.
It is a nice lightweight extension regardless, but I can't rate it too high due to this.