- Valutata 3 su 5di Ari B, 3 anni faI love having access to the old format, but there's a major issue: it's overriding dark mode. I use that and high contrast for accessibility reasons and having this turn those off is solving one problem and creating a worse one. I want to love this but I actually NEED dark mode.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15221095, 4 anni faSudenly this is taking me to users pages instead of pop ups. notice other conplaining about same issue. What is going on Zusor?
- Valutata 3 su 5di Irwan, 4 anni fait works well before. 5 stars. it doesn't now by this review edited.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14753828, 4 anni faThere are two really annoying issues: if you click on a tweet, it does not create a pop-up like it used but redirects you away from your timeline to the user page of that tweet; it does the same thing if you try to click on a retweeted tweet.
UPDATE: The fix doesn't work for me.. i'm using Firefox 70beta12
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15178656, 4 anni fadoes what it advertises but has some pesky functionality issues. if you click on a tweet, it does not create a pop-up like it used but redirects you away from your timeline to the user page of that tweet, which is super annoying. does the same thing if you try to click on a retweeted tweet. i will likely be looking for another work around because these 2 issues are just too annoying for me.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Solarflame, 4 anni fathanks so much for developing this extension, i hate mobile apps stretched to desktop and new twitter sucks. it feels great to have the Good Twitter back
EDIT: im updating this review because now twitter says "if you're not redirected soon, use this link" and having to click it is annoying, so i lowered my rating to 3 stars
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15161679, 4 anni faWhen text is copied and pasted into tweets
places with spaces word going side by side