- di Pyroi, un anno faValutata 4 su 5hey, this has been working great, but it seems to be running into some issues all of a sudden. infinite scolling just seems to be broken now--it'll load one or two tweets before stopping once it reaches the end of the initial load.
- di Utente Firefox 15261130, un anno faValutata 4 su 5A GREAT WORK! THANK YOU FOR MAKING TWITTER WEB LOOK BETTER. But I dont konw how to switch accounts with this addon, I have 2 accounts while I didnt find any option to switch account. The new twitter has this function, I really appreciate it if you consider adding this function.
- di S.N, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Great addon to bring back you to the good & old UI twitter. I really love it.
Recently, I realized that it takes me to each user page when I click a tweet in my TL, thus I have to step back to the previous page and start to read tweets all the way to down from the beggining again. I tried with other similar addons but it happens only when I use GoodTwitter.
- di Utente Firefox 15216033, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Everything works great except that when you click on a tweet, you get sent to the author's profile before it pops up, rather than remaining on the main timeline, which makes it difficult to keep your place. It's still miles better than that horrid new interface though.
- di Utente Firefox 15193297, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5This app works well enough restoring the legacy UI. I finally gave up though for the following reasons;
The auto-update addon I also use stopped functioning after the last update. I assume due to some UI change.
The timeline would get crazy, many times showing things out of order, but this may be more of a twitter issue.
Unable to view timeline more than an hour backward.
If you simply want to use the legacy UI and don't care to see older timeline tweets, this is a good add-on.
- di Utente Firefox 15177643, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Other than the issue with clicking a tweet, and it brings you to the poster's page, this layout works wonderfully. Hoping there's a way around that issue, but you can only do so much with Twitter's new dumb layout.
- di Utente Firefox 15181290, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5It would be perfect if opening tweets did not make you lose your position on the page. Another thing I have noticed is that it often just stops loading tweets once you have reached the bottom of the page. Sometimes scrolling back up helps them load, but often it just does not want to load any further. All it shows is "Back to top".
- di Utente Firefox 15163388, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Works well in restoring the previous, familar, well-sorted out Twitter from the overly large, poorly prioritised mess that is New Twitter.
However, using Firefox on Mac, you can't paste in text, a known problem, which limits its functionality somewhat.
Still, a good stopgap for those like me who abhor New Twitter.
- di Utente Firefox 15163052, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5I was very helpful because I did not like the new layout of Twitter. However, the copy of the string can not be successfully done only in the tab which is open Twitter after putting this add-on.
Environment: Firefox 68.0.1 (64-bit)
- di Utente Firefox 15162914, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5It does its job well but I don't like how it refreshes all Twitter tabs, it locked up by computer for a while because I have like 200 and it reloaded all of them, even the unloaded ones
- di Utente Firefox 13112025, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Everything is fine except...
on Firefox, copy and paste does not work as others reported.
One star minus for that.
Hope this to be fixed soon!
(Fix my Twitter! works on Firefox without c/p issue.)
- di ReelButter, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5It seems to work OK but I notice that cut and paste in it is not working. Not sure why that is. You can reverse the horrible interface this way.
5 EASY STEPS CLICK
1) MORE (ON BOTTOM LEFT PANEL)
2) SETTINGS AND PRIVACY
3) ABOUT TWITTER
4) DIRECTORY (OPENS IN NEW TAB)
5) CLICK HOME TAB BINGO! OLD TWITTER INTERFACE RESTORED! >DON'T HIT REFRESH<
However, it's only temporary... I think with a few tweets this GoodTwitter can be the solution to this terrible idea twitter has.
- di Utente Firefox 15157984, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Please fix copy and paste Issue. Its impossible to paste links or text into DM.
Is there a possibility to buy you a beer?Copy and paste works now, only catch you need to use ctrl+v not right click paste. Just make sure you're on version 1.7. If you do want to donate there's a link in the description
- di Utente Firefox 15151876, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5not seeing where to submit bug reports, and too lazy to find out, works pretty well but can't seem to paste when writing a tweet.