- di Alice Dubiel, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Easy to use. Prefer the pastel choices of old twitter which look good in dark mode too. Absolutely hate all the sparkles in new twitter.; they give me a headache.
- di Utente Firefox 15193297, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5This app works well enough restoring the legacy UI. I finally gave up though for the following reasons;
The auto-update addon I also use stopped functioning after the last update. I assume due to some UI change.
The timeline would get crazy, many times showing things out of order, but this may be more of a twitter issue.
Unable to view timeline more than an hour backward.
If you simply want to use the legacy UI and don't care to see older timeline tweets, this is a good add-on.
- di Utente Firefox 15177643, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Other than the issue with clicking a tweet, and it brings you to the poster's page, this layout works wonderfully. Hoping there's a way around that issue, but you can only do so much with Twitter's new dumb layout.
- di Utente Firefox 14576307, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5To all the people complaining about Tweets being sent to a new page instead of popping up a window, that has to do more with Twitter itself since they changed how it functions with the new layout. I've been using a User-Agent Switcher which this plugin is based on and it did the same thing however, this plugin actually allows me to copy and paste text on and off Twitter, so I will be switching to this one from now on.
- di Utente Firefox 15181290, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5It would be perfect if opening tweets did not make you lose your position on the page. Another thing I have noticed is that it often just stops loading tweets once you have reached the bottom of the page. Sometimes scrolling back up helps them load, but often it just does not want to load any further. All it shows is "Back to top".
- di James, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5It restores the look but, not the functionality.
It doesn't create a pop-up when clicking on a tweet. And because of this clicking on any tweet means that you lost where you were on the page and have to scroll to get back from the top.
EDIT: Restored functionality sadly, I already got used to the new Twitter but, I'll leave it 5 stars.
- di Utente Firefox 14753828, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5There are two really annoying issues: if you click on a tweet, it does not create a pop-up like it used but redirects you away from your timeline to the user page of that tweet; it does the same thing if you try to click on a retweeted tweet.
UPDATE: The fix doesn't work for me.. i'm using Firefox 70beta12