- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 12745359, un mese faVous avez oublié ce qu'est un bloqueur de pubs, le votre a un sacré trou dans la raquette ce qui n'était pas le cas il y a quelques années.
Je suis passé sur ADGUARD
- Valutata 3 su 5di Laurana, 2 mesi faI like this module but since few days I found that my Twitter feed only shows around 7 and 8 tweets and nothing more if your extension is enabled on Twitter, it's fixed if I pause your extension (but I don't want to)
- Valutata 3 su 5di Me, 2 mesi faThe new never consent pop-up is as annoying as the original cookie popups. I do NOT want to have to click yet another pop-up for every d**n web-site, nor do I want to hand control to somebody else. Please provide an opt-out from this.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14910933, 7 mesi faRecently I experienced problems loading webpages. Not able to scroll the page or see 'cookie-buttons' etc. Found out it was Ghostery not working (properly). Three stars for working (better) in the past.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 17471456, 7 mesi faI can confirm reddit stopped working while this addon is on. Also some sites with cookies popup, which doesn't allow you to continue to explore without accepting cookies doesn't work correctly because this addon hides cookies window.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15623467, 7 mesi faI've been using this extension for few years now, never had a problem, but as of recently Reddit stopped functioning with this extension running. Disabling it fixes the issue, so I'm not entirely sure where's the problem, but unfortunately I won't use it for now.
- Valutata 3 su 5di SonicFeather, un anno faIt is a really good extension but lately it does not work on YouTube. I don't know if there is some issue only for me or others but overall very nice extension.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Perro Loco, un anno faDoesn't block ads, or pop ups. I'm very disappointed. I have it set to block, but it just doesn't work.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14497406, 2 anni faI get a lot of notices about how ghostery is slowing down firefox. Especially if I open up more than three tabs at once. Some page, e.g. business central (ms garbage) I have to disable completely because it makes the page unusable and will sometimes crash the browser.
- Valutata 3 su 5di The Voice Inside Your Head, 2 anni faSetting: "Restrict Site" ought to be turned ON for all sites as default.
"Notifications" [Ghostery announcements, features, promotions] ought to be turned off by default.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faThanks for the feedback! Notifications can be disabled in the settings menu: click the Ghostery icon > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. Reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further address any questions or concerns. Thanks.