- di denis1276, 11 giorni faValutata 3 su 5When this addon is install, the yt logo (left upper corner of yt page) stay hidden. In addition create a problem in "Enhancer for YouTube" and option for control volume with middle click.
- di Utente Firefox 17013228, un mese faValutata 3 su 5It's great for most videos, but doesn't work for age-restricted videos. I'd suggest building some add-on to the extension that reads your google account to verify age, and allows for download.
- di Utente Firefox 14088948, 2 mesi faValutata 3 su 5This extension actually works, however, It is almost impossible to locate the real downloading URL location/button because the author has liberally added adverts which look as though they would be the download URL for this (good) firefox add-on. For instance, I just received an email touting an improvement to this add-on, but was unable to locate the download url to it.
If you can find the URL for the Author's support email, you will actually get a response in about 3 days. My experience is that if you don't give up after receiving the first, generalized response, you will eventually be very satisfied by the author's support, e.g., it took me 4-5 emails to get exactly the information I was seeking.
- di DanC, 3 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express has big bad Google working against it; they constantly change video links so they can't be downloaded.
That said Dishita has done a great job keeping up. Be sure you have automatic updates but, just in case, check that you have the latest one if you run into trouble. That happened to me and Dishita was very helpful in working it out.
- di Utente Firefox 16924196, 3 mesi faValutata 3 su 5[update]...Ok, some work and some fail...wow, what is going on...
[update]...Ok...now it doesn't work again. Now it's just failing to download.
[update]...Ok...now it's working again. Looks like you do have to refresh a few times.
This doesn't work again. Not sure why this extension is so bad now. It used to work, but now it either doesn't show the download button or it "MP4 Link error click me".
- di Utente Firefox 16885833, 4 mesi faValutata 3 su 5I have become increasingly disenchanted with this add-on, not because of its performance in regards to YouTube, but because it's exceedingly obnoxious that each time it updates (which is often), it pops open a new tab to report the new changes AND THEN OPENS to that tab. This is very disruptive each time, particularly since it doesn't happen when you open the browser, but instead when you've had the browser open for a while and are engaged with something else. If it merely opens a new tab, fine, that's still a little irritating, but the fact that it forces you to look at it has frustrated me to the extent that I'm uninstalling it.
- di Utente Firefox 16855703, 4 mesi faValutata 3 su 5I think I was not clear on the negative point of the extension: I don't want to SEE the "Save as" dialog box EVERY time I click the download button. That's it. And it's possible. But how? Add this option and then it will be number one.
- di UNOwen, 5 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Will put this here as I tried to raise a support ticket for this issue but all I got in response was an automated reply about activation that had nothing to do with the issue I'm facing. So here's what I wrote. Updated to version 16.3 and does not work. Upon clicking "Download As" button the Browser Console pops up and indicates the "GET" command for the video is "403 Forbidden" and the download immediately fails. Retrying download simple repeats the error. Attempted to download in safe mode with all extensions but Easy Download disabled. Same result. Created new profile. Same result. Can't for the life of me figure it out. Thank you.