- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 18093601, 4 mesi faThere is a big problem with update screen. If I run a unattented screenrecorder and after 2 hours your update screen come into foreground my recording is garbage.
- Valutata 3 su 5di universish, 5 mesi faWhen I open the youtube tab the video plays automatically. But after this application opens a tab and starts playing, the page is refreshed and the video download button of the application also appears. but since the page is refreshed, I have to click the play button to play the video. and it's annoying
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 11001234, 6 mesi faOnce identifying some conflict from other areas such as Google and removing the relevant interfering links it operates quite well. Unlike some other software of similar operation there could be more work on a download progress indicator. Obviously size of the download will vary the time but this application basically leaves the user guessing whether download is occurring or completed. However looking at the general operation of the current version I believe the programmer can come up with something.
- Valutata 3 su 5di WandaBazoom, 6 mesi faI signed up specifically to review this add-on as it has not been working correctly for several weeks now and the recent spat of 5 star reviews is suspicious to say the least.
Firstly - this is a great add-on WHEN IT WORKS. You can download YT videos up to 720p fuss-free, that's fantastic.
Now, for the past few weeks the add-on has constantly failed to work, 1 time out of 20 you might be able to refresh the page and it will work but looking at the reviews here over the past few weeks it seems that the plugin fails for everyone but paying subscribers.
If this is a change the author has implemented they have yet to comment on it. If this is due to another of YT's own backend changes that periodically break this and other plugins, then we just have to wait for the author to fix the problem. That's fine and they have consistently done just that for years now, for which I am very grateful. However as long as they stay silent, we don't know if this is by their design or not and that is why they have received so many bad reviews here recently.
Open and honest communication is always the best policy, then there's no need for carpet-bombing with fake bot 5 star reviews to drown out the genuine reviews.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Broly965, 6 mesi faI gave it a 3, for the fact that it works well enough for 720p downloads. I paid for the pro version to have 1080p downloads. It's horrendously slow. For pro i expected a proper high speed downloader. A 4 min 1080p vid should not take 20 minutes to download. I gave this a try as my previous downloader quit working.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14852506, 7 mesi faNone of the support contact information appears to be currently available, either on their website or via firefox ad-on. Had to get a new computer due to the old one crashing. Used/purchased this back then, now not so much.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Connor B, 10 mesi faKeeps asking me to download Pro edition when attempting to download some things sometimes. (Youtube switched to separate audio/video streaming technology for higher quality formats and no longer provides direct 720p (Since 24 September 2018)/1080p/mp3 streams. Converting these streams to downloadable formats for you needs powerful server infrastructure, therefore 1080p/mp3 downloading has been limited to PRO users. Read more at - https://videodroid.org/pro_upgrade.html. FREE users can download all formats in CACHE where some PRO users fetched the video/audio in past 24 hours, to test the feature you can try downloading popular videos.) That's really annoying. Other than that it's OK.