di Utente Firefox 16885833, 5 mesi fa
Valutata 3 su 5
I have become increasingly disenchanted with this add-on, not because of its performance in regards to YouTube, but because it's exceedingly obnoxious that each time it updates (which is often), it pops open a new tab to report the new changes AND THEN OPENS to that tab. This is very disruptive each time, particularly since it doesn't happen when you open the browser, but instead when you've had the browser open for a while and are engaged with something else. If it merely opens a new tab, fine, that's still a little irritating, but the fact that it forces you to look at it has frustrated me to the extent that I'm uninstalling it.
- di Utente Firefox 17054859, 15 ore faValutata 5 su 5One of the simplest, straight forward downloader. Been using this extension for years. The PAID upgrade is highly recommended, rewarding you with unlimited high quality downloads. AAAAA+++++
- di Mike, 2 giorni faValutata 5 su 5At first, I could no longer see the Download button on YouTube videos. Made sure I had the latest Updated extension and also went to the FAQ page for assistance. Download button reappeared.
- di Utente Firefox 16116416, 3 giorni faValutata 5 su 5really useful; sometimes Youtube makes changes to its code that make the download button invisible, but the developers are ON IT! They always manage to catch up with these changes quickly.
- di xikes, 4 giorni faValutata 4 su 5For the most of times, it's awesome! Does what it says.
But sometimes, Pro version is glitchy. Sometimes it just displays "Dispatched for processing..." forever and nothing happens.
- di Utente Firefox 16062819, 5 giorni faValutata 1 su 5I don't how else to deliver this feedback since any other form of communication is paywalled. The CONSTANT, permanent popups whenever you watch a stream are REALLY annoying, and there is no setting to disable the message. With my watching habits, this has become one of the most intrusive extensions I have. I get that I need to wait a while to download a recent stream (which I wasn't even thinking about doing) after manually closing the pop-up for the 50th time, stop telling me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Had to disable the extension.