Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14146491, 6 anni fa
Help me if you can , cause my rating could be much higher but I am unsure if this is what the app does (delete list of blocked sites or was it human error - something I did ). Like clearing the cache , deleting history in browser etc..? I have no idea why my list got deleted.When I first installed it I started using it immediately and it was great. I would have sites try and pop up but he software diverted it to a blank page that said "no way Jose" . You can divert the block site to a blank page , motivational quotes. It was great and it was blocking a lot. Then if I had an address (url) that did not have a blockedsite Icon (mostly pop ups) I manually blocked it by opening Blockedsite app and clicking on "edit Blocked Site list" then just adding the site I wanted to block. When I clicked enter and it shows up on my list of blocked sites. It usually shows a long list of sites I blocked , And it was working , blocking sites that I manually added under but today I went to blockedsite directly again to block a site I had to enter manually and my entire list of BlcokedSites was gone except for 2 entries I added tonight , added by simply clicking the icon and clicked on the big button that says "Block Site" ! What's the point of making a list of sites to block when the list disappears just like that. Anyways if you can help me I would really appreciate it, since I want to use it continue using the app but if the list will disappear daily or whenever I will uninstall this app. my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valutata 1 su 5di JuncK2957, 18 giorni faI am the victim of it, and it's just gotten terrible! Everybody's just started controllin' what I do online--and I don't need it, because I know what I'm doin'. I'm done with it.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 18218244, 2 mesi faI like this Extension, I have a problem of japanophobia (the fear of Japanese culture and people), it instantly block content including japanese content, but I gonna leave a feedback here, i'm having an problem that this extension sometimes doesn't work and block the websites, it should be fixed now.
- Valutata 5 su 5di やん豚, 6 mesi faA highly efficient add-on indeed!
I am a very busy person who enjoyed watching baseball games.
Let's just say I'm a businessman using the internet.
Watching baseball in my browser is a refreshing change of pace and a heated feeling, but when the team I'm rooting for had a losing streak, I realised 'something'.
'Oh! What a useless hobby I'm wasting my extra time on! Damn it! I need to quit this hobby as soon as possible so I can have more time to make it big in business!!!!"
--- but baseball is a highly addictive sport, and when the team wins the next day, I spend all my time watching baseball again...
That's when I came across this add-on.
This thing helped me a lot to get away from my favourite and loathed hobby of watching baseball.
It blocked all baseball-related websites from one end to the other.
A month later, I found myself completely disinterested in baseball content, and I spent my spare time working and making a lot of money in business.
If you don't like something, it's best not to try not to see it, but to "physically" make it invisible.
Thanks for that, buddy.
Keep up the good work, baby.
- Valutata 1 su 5di glitterninja, 6 mesi faBlocksite has been blocking websites that I do NOT have on my list. I first reported this to them weeks ago and they stalled responding to me by pretending like they didn't know what I was talking about until I sent a video showing it happening, and it's been a month since I sent video proof, and now they're just ignoring me altogether. Only one random website was being blocked by this add-on at first, now other websites are being blocked, mainly archive sites for some reason. Again, I never added these websites to my Blocksite list, they came pre-blocked, apparently.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Michael1990, un anno faCompletely useless if you don't pay a subscription, i understand devs need money, but wow, first of all, the extension seems like it's free, it's not, and second the free version is so limited and worthless, don't waste time with this extension.
- Valutata 5 su 5di jlraposaxx, un anno faUma boa alternativa para limitar o uso de sites por um tempo específico. Ela possui um versão premium, mas a versão gratuita supre as necessidades da maioria das pessoas.