- Valutata 3 su 5di mattymoo, 3 anni faKinda defeats the point that the toggle on off is so accessible
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faHey Mattymoo,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
You can lock the on/off toggle by activating our Password Protection.
We are also working on making it more difficult to access the toggle in our upcoming versions.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15154932, 3 anni faWell its nice that it can redirect the victims to somewhere else, such as a document explaining that they should not be, where they for some reason thought they were going to go.
... of course you can't use it to block anyone who knows how to disable addons (ctrl+shit+a + disable addon), but you would be surprised how few people know that (especially if you use it against children).
But against anyone with just a basic level of technical knowledge, you should edit the hosts file locally.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15203688, 4 anni faDoes not allow redirects to IP addresses with port numbers associated. I have a docker container on a local server with a "GO F*CKING WORK" static page that I want to use instead of something with puppies or kittens.
Would otherwise be 4 stars since it does what it advertises on the tin, but not being able to use addresses with ports is lame.
Also, don't tell me to "put a proxy in front of it".
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15076512, 4 anni faSeems to be constantly writing to disk
160KB every 2 seconds meaning over the course of a day it's written nearly 7GB to disk.
I believe this will reduce my SSD's life so I will not use this add-on until this issue is resolved.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14588063, 4 anni faThe adult content blocker does not work, the most common adult sites are still accesible. On the other hand, it is easy to bypass the password of the extension page only by removing the HTML node with the inspector. And finally, as a feature request, it would be useful if you implement a whole page word filter.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13474834, 4 anni faBad ux design. The blocked list is hard to find. White list / Black list are not clear enough.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14352703, 4 anni fait blocks sites even if they are not on the list. Totally unrelated sites. Weird but it makes the add on unusable to me :/
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 12369950, 4 anni faIt seems to work VERY well with ONE MAJOR EXCEPTION... yes you block the site, but you put a full screen window up bragging about it. Can't you just block it SILENTLY? (Or provide a switch for silent blocks of some known sites??)
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14504578, 4 anni faThe absence of an "options" button on the Firefox add ons page is absolutely maddening. I have to go on a ridiculous work-around to make changes to my blocklist. If it weren't for this, this would be a 5-star add on.Hi, all you have to do is click the extension icon and then click the settings icon at the top right corner. Then you can easily change your block list. If you still need help please write us at email@example.com
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14474010, 4 anni faIt did what it said it would do but oddly enough it's getting picked up by my Malwarebytes scan as a threat and removed it.
So I'm not sure what to think about that.Hey, thanks for your review. BlockSite doesn’t contain any viruses or malware. We have been removed from the Malwarebytes list of harmful sites. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14389928, 4 anni faThis is great! I'd just the following additional options: the ability to toggle the ability to turn Blocksite on/off on the extension page, the ability to remove access to the extension webpage during work mode, the ability to customise work mode time and to toggle on/off work mode 5-minute breaks. I've put in some suggestions in the Google Form.Thanks for your review and for your helpful feedback! :)
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14268974, 5 anni faIt seems to do ALMOST everything I need it to. The one drawback is that the work mode timer seems to only work in 25 minute intervals. I work better in 60-90+ minute intervals.
I do appreciate that the developer seems to address such matters on the review pages. Perhaps there's a fix I haven't discovered yet.Hi, thank you for your review! We are working on the work mode feature so that you will be able to customize both the "work time" and "break time." Stay tuned! :)
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14259640, 5 anni faThis extension is quite useful but it has one big issue. It doesn't work in Private mode.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14174716, 5 anni faThe add on is cool but i have problem setting the schedule block. This extension keep blocking me even when schedule is overHi, please email us at email@example.com so we can help you with this issue. Thanks!