- di mattymoo, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Kinda defeats the point that the toggle on off is so accessible
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un anno faHey Mattymoo,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
You can lock the on/off toggle by activating our Password Protection.
We are also working on making it more difficult to access the toggle in our upcoming versions.
- di Utente Firefox 15154932, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5Well its nice that it can redirect the victims to somewhere else, such as a document explaining that they should not be, where they for some reason thought they were going to go.
... of course you can't use it to block anyone who knows how to disable addons (ctrl+shit+a + disable addon), but you would be surprised how few people know that (especially if you use it against children).
But against anyone with just a basic level of technical knowledge, you should edit the hosts file locally.
- di Utente Firefox 15203688, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5Does not allow redirects to IP addresses with port numbers associated. I have a docker container on a local server with a "GO F*CKING WORK" static page that I want to use instead of something with puppies or kittens.
Would otherwise be 4 stars since it does what it advertises on the tin, but not being able to use addresses with ports is lame.
Also, don't tell me to "put a proxy in front of it".
- di Utente Firefox 15076512, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5Seems to be constantly writing to disk
160KB every 2 seconds meaning over the course of a day it's written nearly 7GB to disk.
I believe this will reduce my SSD's life so I will not use this add-on until this issue is resolved.
- di Utente Firefox 14588063, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5The adult content blocker does not work, the most common adult sites are still accesible. On the other hand, it is easy to bypass the password of the extension page only by removing the HTML node with the inspector. And finally, as a feature request, it would be useful if you implement a whole page word filter.
- di Utente Firefox 12369950, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5It seems to work VERY well with ONE MAJOR EXCEPTION... yes you block the site, but you put a full screen window up bragging about it. Can't you just block it SILENTLY? (Or provide a switch for silent blocks of some known sites??)
- di Utente Firefox 14504578, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5The absence of an "options" button on the Firefox add ons page is absolutely maddening. I have to go on a ridiculous work-around to make changes to my blocklist. If it weren't for this, this would be a 5-star add on.Hi, all you have to do is click the extension icon and then click the settings icon at the top right corner. Then you can easily change your block list. If you still need help please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- di Utente Firefox 14474010, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5It did what it said it would do but oddly enough it's getting picked up by my Malwarebytes scan as a threat and removed it.
So I'm not sure what to think about that.Hey, thanks for your review. BlockSite doesn’t contain any viruses or malware. We have been removed from the Malwarebytes list of harmful sites. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- di Utente Firefox 14389928, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5This is great! I'd just the following additional options: the ability to toggle the ability to turn Blocksite on/off on the extension page, the ability to remove access to the extension webpage during work mode, the ability to customise work mode time and to toggle on/off work mode 5-minute breaks. I've put in some suggestions in the Google Form.
- di Utente Firefox 14268974, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5It seems to do ALMOST everything I need it to. The one drawback is that the work mode timer seems to only work in 25 minute intervals. I work better in 60-90+ minute intervals.
I do appreciate that the developer seems to address such matters on the review pages. Perhaps there's a fix I haven't discovered yet.Hi, thank you for your review! We are working on the work mode feature so that you will be able to customize both the "work time" and "break time." Stay tuned! :)
- di Utente Firefox 14174716, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5The add on is cool but i have problem setting the schedule block. This extension keep blocking me even when schedule is over