- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13558218, 13 giorni faIf I move away from the UI, it completely loses context of where I was. When I then come back to the UI, it doesn't continue where I left off. Instead, it loses an unsaved new entry that I was in the middle of entering.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Zbigniew, 2 mesi faOne high frustrating thing. When i create entry and want copy value from browser window then addon dissapears and lost all entered data. So, we cant manually edit entry when we copy by right click password from generator or website.
No last selected folder or entry, after enter to addon i'm always on root tree, i need always find entry from the root. Frustrating a lot, so this addon is hard to use compared to eg KeePass.
- Valutata 3 su 5di William, 2 mesi faI moved to Bitwarden when Lastpass was compromised. This comes across to me as a very basic password manager. I miss the creature comforts of Lastpass and may go back now that they've been shamed and will get their act together.
1. When I auth via web or extension I have to re-auth the other window where Lastpass would see I've already authed the other method and not re-prompt me for my PW. This is extremely annoying.
2. When I move my mouse off the extension and come back it closes. The part that is annoying is when I'm trying to update the password by copying / pasting.
I'm fairly certain these are done for my security, but I would like the option to have these features. Even if there were big bold warnings stating why I shouldn't enable them.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Pierre, 2 mesi faI am taking 2 stars off this add-on for 2 reasons.
First, it sometimes auto fills the needed information and sometimes does not, with no apparent rhyme or reason.
Second, the handling of multiple accounts on the same website is horrendous. It fills in the wrong password even after I MANUALLY selected the right username, and the list of credentials is in no recognizable order, making searching for credentials a real chore.
It makes you wonder whether the developers actually use it for themselves, or they would have noticed this poor design.
- Valutata 3 su 5di BrunoFortunatto, 3 mesi faFunciona bem, mas tem um erro que depois de aberta a extensão, fica difícil voltar para o navegador! Quando consegui, vi que tinha se aberto várias abas do Bitwarden no navegador! Acho que deveria ter um atalho para voltar a navegação!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Chris Vanden Berghe, 3 mesi faWorked perfectly until an upgrade a few days ago. Since then the add-on is unable to connect to the desktop application and hence unable to access the vault.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Rumboogy, 6 mesi faI chose Bitwarden because me research indicated that it had the best security as compared to LastPass and 1Password. What I did not realize when I chose Bitwarden was how stupid and clunky the user interface would be. Using Bitwarden on a daily basis takes more effort than other password managers. Here is an example of this stupidity. You can fill a password on a webpage by right clicking and choosing the item under the Bitwarden context menu. But you can't do this to fill contact info or credit cards. For those you have to click on the extensions icon and select the item you want to fill from the drop down menu. Why have two completely different mechanisms to fill similar types of data?
I switched from LastPass to Bitwarden due to LastPass' continual security problems. I plan to migrate again to 1Password. Their security record is not quite as good as Bitwarden (from my research), but the usability is supposed to be much better from what I have read in reviews.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Cole, 6 mesi faCan you please fix the "experimental" problems with in-private browsing because I use in-private mode a lot, and Bitwarden automatically re-locks every time I open a new tab in in-private mode?
- Valutata 3 su 5di Lorbon, 7 mesi faBitwarden may be perfect for computer skilled people. But as an older person it is a nightmare.
Instructions should be simple to follow like a tree and as you pass each branch you complete that part of the install. I have found some one else's simple written instructions to follow and they make more cense.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Shreyans, 10 mesi faRecently moved from Chrome to Firefox and realized that the Bitwarden extension is quite slow on Firefox. I am on a fast machine (Apple M1 Pro), but the bitwarden extension takes about 5 seconds to load the passwords.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Adam M., 10 mesi faPretty iffy so far. The add-on seemingly decides on a whim, whether or not to save new passwords. Occasionally I'll have to manually update generated passwords in the vault. Doesn't seem to recognize the difference between, "old password" & "new password" spaces in forms. The sidebar for logging in oftentimes doesn't appear. Lastly the UI is just painful to look at, but other than those problems, it's functional.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 10 mesi faThanks for the feedback! If you are having issues with the sidebar, try refreshing Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings as that doesn't sound like expected behavior.
Are you keeping your vault in a locked or logged out state? https://bitwarden.com/help/vault-timeout/