- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15349178, 4 giorni faUbuntu just updated to 20.04 LTS
Firefox in 109.0
extension in 2023.1.0
Impossible to connect to my vault.
PS : my credentials are good
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 giorni faHey there, if you are self-hosting, please update your server. If not self-hosting, are you experiencing this issue on all platforms and web vault, or just Firefox extension?
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 12145247, un mese faThere is no where on the help pages that indicate importing from one of the other password managers is not free. After I create an account, after the .csv file is created for import to Bitwarden, after finding "tools" & "import" and am repeatedly sent to the appropriate help page with no option to actually import the data do I realize this is a paid option only! Have any idea how long it would take to completely redo the URLs, usernames & passwords??? Total BS.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 24 giorni faHey there, importing is free, visit https://vault.bitwarden.com/ and follow the steps here: https://bitwarden.com/help/import-data/ contact the support team if you need any help https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17704325, un mese faI can login in a tab, but in the extension I always receive an error for user or password incorrect, but they are not incorret.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Jesús González, un mese faNew version is extremely sluggish. New UI is super big and with less info. Please revert everything.Thanks for the feedback, a fix is rolling out to fix the spacing issue, feel free to provide additional information about the speed at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or by providing a bug report with additional detail at https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Valutata 1 su 5di GabrielaPeng, 4 mesi faMühsam, aufwendig.We're here to help! You can contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/, check out the Help https://bitwarden.com/help/ and Learning Center https://bitwarden.com/learning/ on the Bitwarden website or see if your question has been answered in the community bitwarden.com/getinvolved.
- Valutata 1 su 5di G.L.R. van Kalker, 4 mesi faInstalleren toch voor een leek erg moeilijk. Ben er dan ook mee gestopt.We're here to help! You can contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/, check out the Help https://bitwarden.com/help/ and Learning Center https://bitwarden.com/learning/ on the Bitwarden website or see if your question has been answered in the community bitwarden.com/getinvolved.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Dunha, 4 mesi faMany errors, not good anymore on Firefox ESRWe're here to help! You can file a bug report on Github for the team to investigate https://github.com/bitwarden/clients or contact support directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17543862, 5 mesi faEvery time I open a new window, a Bitwarden sidebar pops up and needs to be closed. There is no way to disable this.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 mesi faWe're here to help! This relates to the Firefox browser. You can close the sidebar at anytime by pressing the 'X' in the top right, or clicking on the sidebar icon in the Firefox UI which will prevent it from opening in a new window. Contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ for additional assistance.
- Valutata 1 su 5di CJ, 7 mesi faThe extension does not work well with its desktop app. For Firefox, I have to unlock the extension at least 3-4 times before it can be used.
There are also problems for the extension in private mode. It also does not detect/fill many login forms automatically.Hey there! That doesn't sound like expected behavior, please contact the support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report on Github: https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues Your feedback regarding private mode has been forwarded to the team.
- Valutata 1 su 5di smmieze, un anno faLäuft nicht bei mir: Anmeldung erfolgt, aber bisher keine Mail zur Bestätigung bekommen, um die Registrierung abzuschließen.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 9809982, un anno faThis review is for Windows. It works on my phone and tablet. I give up and looking for something else. When I've written, I get told to do what I've already done...and told them. Basically, no matter how often I set it to "browser refresh", it logs me out immediately. It does no good to have a password manager that I am never logged into. Even when I'm logged in, it doesn't pull up passwords. I have to go to the vault and copy it. Way way way too much hassle. I have the problems on multiple browsers, Chrome, Brave and Firefox.