- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 18267279, egy hónapjaMarche très bien, de bonnes options, pas relou pour restreindre ou authoriser un site.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: Reliable Acorn, egy hónapjaI've used Ghostery for years- and highly recommend it for anyone involved in marketing.
The obvious use-case is to not inflate your clients' data. You know- when you are working with a small-traffic site and your visit is one of only a few. Don't inflate your client's data! Use Ghostery to exclude yourself!
The most valuable use of Ghostery, however, is to see what tracking systems are involved on a website. I use Ghostery as part of my audits- to see what a client is using. Sometimes even they don't know!Many thanks for your review! 💙 We're happy to be of service, help protect your privacy online and provide information to back decision making!
Stay tuned for more visual feedback tools visualizing tracking even better for your clients.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: gwdbi3, egy hónapjaGhostery has been a fantastic extension for ad-blocking as well as monitoring scripts and other items on sites that I visit throughout the course of my day. In my line of work, Growth & Product, it is handy to see how things are performing and identify any issues with 3rd party tools we have on our sites.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 18003976, egy hónapjaAwhile back I switched from Privacy Badger (the Electronic Frontier Foundation [or EFF]'s extension) to Ghostery after the EFF's own "Cover Your Tracks" website (which tests, among other things, whether or not your browser is leaving a unique "fingerprint" as you browse the web, which is used by data brokers and other businesses to track you via a process known as "fingerprinting."
Companies build a "fingerprint" of your computer/browser combo - even if you've opted out of all forms of tracking and are blocking third-party cookies and/or are using a traditional ad blocking extension - by gathering and analyzing data re: the way your computer's hardware and web browser display data to you as you surf the web. The vast majority of computers - even two that have the same exact hardware spec - can leave a unique fingerprint based on small quirks/differences in the way the hardware in your machine interacts with your network connection and web browser software (i.e. your web browser) interacts with that network connection. Two machines with the exact same hardware may respond to network requests with slightly different cadences, and that gives potential bad actors one key piece of data with which they can start to build a profile on you so that they can track you even when you've done everything you can to maintain your privacy (be that preventing them from leaving tracking cookies on your machine, using a VPN to mask your true location, etc...).
I was stunned to find that after installing Ghostery, my browser *no longer left a unique fingerprint* in the EFF's own "Cover Your Tracks" web test at https://coveryourtracks.eff.org/. Not only does Ghostery help block inline and pop-up ads on the sites I most commonly visit, it even helps prevent browser fingerprinting! I couldn't tell you *how* it does that, but in my experience, the proof is in the pudding, and when the Ghostery extension prevented the EFF's own fingerprinting test from seeing a unique fingerprint coming from my machine (when the EFF's OWN tool designed to prevent that from happening failed!) it's hard not to feel like Ghostery is an essential tool in your privacy toolbox.
I could not recommend Ghostery more. Not only is it 100% free (and OPEN SOURCE, which is huge as it allows independent developers like myself full access to view the extension's code and ensure that the app's developers stay on the straight and narrow), but it does what it says it does incredibly well.
If you (and your family's) online privacy matters to you, get Ghostery, turn it on, and know that you've added one of the best, most effective tools for achieving and maintaining that privacy on an ever-more-invasive web... all for FREE!
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: Pritam, egy hónapjaGhostery is the best ad blocker, whether you use its extension or switch to its own hardened browser, it can enhance your privacy and browsing experience. It not only blocks ads, but also prevents data collection and profiling by ad networks. It also has a great feature that automatically responds to cookie privacy prompts, saving me time.
Benefits of using Ghostery:
One of the main benefits of using Ghostery's ad blocker is that it prevents targeted ads from appearing on your screen. This can enhance your privacy and reduce unwanted advertisements.
Ghostery's ad blocker extension can also help you browse faster and save power consumption. It claims to save up to 25% on power consumption and allows for a faster browsing experience.
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: Squelletton, egy hónapjaSince I'm concerned about my online privacy, I've been using Ghostery for many years now. I've never had to complain about anything; on the contrary, I've discovered some unexpected trackers when browsing certain websites. What's more, their newsletter provides me with useful information on the subject, keeping me up to date even when I don't have much time to research it.💙 Many thanks for your review! We're happy to be of service and help protect your privacy online! An extra 💙 goes for using the Privacy Digest! Best, Ghostery Team
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: My FF Addons, 2 hónapjaHas to be the best overall privacy protector I have ever had the privilege of using. Thank you Ghostery.