- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: don_dolarson, 2 hónapjaWhat's permission to clipboard needed for? Really privacy extension as the author state?
Stay away from this until it's clarified what's the clipboard access is for. A closed source extensions doesn't make things better and one can't check what the ext is doing with clipboard entries.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: dallas77us, egy éveWhile IPv4 & IPv6 address location database updates continue to occur monthly, the Geotool is largely dysfunctional.
The flag is mostly replaced by the default "green globe" with returns centered on a U.S.A map at Cheney Reserve, Kansas. Or a world map. That said, for some sites, it still works OK.
Extensions are OK.
flagfox dot net (served by Cloudflare) opens to a forum page where topics are ignored with DaveG's last reply on March 20, 2019. Flagfox Announcements, December 31, 2017.
geo dot flagfox dot net is 404 being "available" per whois dot crsnic dot net.
Reports to Support Email (and other email addresses I've had accumulated over the years) are ignored with a lengthy auto reply peppered with links that are little value to support. I've sent five between Oct. and Dec. 2021.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: concerned anon, 2 éveRequired permissions for core functionality:
Access your data for all web sites
Get data from the clipboard
Input data to the clipboard
Display notifications to you
Access browser tabs
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 11428136, 4 éveask for too much access of personal data. why they need it for? sell them to third party? is just a scam used by the author to build another app using the data he collect with this app avoiding to buy that info he needs.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Artem S. Tashkinov, 4 évePlease add an option to disable FlagFox' web page context menu entry. I just don't need it there.
I asked you 27 months ago. You haven't listened. OK, one star rating.