Noté 4 sur 5par Umpahpah, il y a 3 ans
Again, one of my favourites for this purpose - the downside is that it can only restore 25 last tabs, but I guess that the developer cant do anything about it, as this is a Firefox limitation.
- Noté 5 sur 5par PeaceByJesus.net, il y a 9 moisBest of its kind that I have found in FF Quantum. A left click on the icon in the extension toolbar provides a list of recently closed tabs that you can choose to reopen/restore. The number of closed tabs can be adjusted by the user via a right click on the icon, hitting Manage and then Options.
The only improvement I would like to see is the ability to right click on tabs in the list and choose Open in new tab, or at least a key you can press that would keep the menu open after you click on a tab.
Thank God for you Mr. "Codefisher!
- Noté 3 sur 5par SSRREEDD, il y a 2 ansThe extension would be perfect if it would keep the tiny pull-down menu triangle along with the button, as shown in the extension screenshots.
Somehow it is not there any more which is super inconvenient since it means you either have to choose a mode where the button only restores the latest closed tab OR you must use a mode where the button only opens a list of the closed tabs but can not be used to restore the latest closed tab in one click.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Nibinaear, il y a 2 ansThis and all other similar extensions don't seem to work anymore. When I click the button nothing happens. When I right click it I get the manage extension, report extension menu.
- Noté 5 sur 5par SuperBisco, il y a 3 ansDopo l'abbandono di Tab Mix Plus sono rimasto orfano di questa preziona funzione.
Questo addon è praticamente perfetto.
Una richiesta: come per tab mix plus, oltre alla funzione Restore All Tabs, sarebbe utile la funzione Clean List/Cache of Closed Tabs
- Noté 5 sur 5par TwoCables, il y a 3 ansI've been away from Firefox for about 4 months. I came back to it a couple of days ago, updated to 78.0.2, and discovered that my closed tabs history gets deleted between Firefox sessions. This isn't the way it was working before. The only thing I changed is, I updated Firefox.
I had Undo Close Tab by Manuel Reimer. So I disabled it and discovered that it was the culprit. I switched to this extension (Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy), and not only does my closed tab history remain between sessions like it used to, but the button can be a menu instead of just a simple one-click button. I prefer the menu. For some reason, I couldn't right-click the Undo Close Tab button anymore either. I don't know what happened to that extension, but it used to be the best and now it's the worst. Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy is now the best!